Ranking
Soo uh, How's everybody doin.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I've been busy with high school and baby sitting my little brother. I think I'm failing my AP classes just because I'm bad with my attendance.

Yey.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Oh, well what are you going to do to try and solve that.
I mean that usually very effective but comes with a pretty hefty jai sentence so, yeah.
Aye Guys, it's not a 100% but I might leave to go with ruins and join and help his clan, me and him are gonna start it. Sorry but this clan is just really dead and I hate seeing that it is dead, it was such a pleasure being in this clan, I loved getting to know everyone here, but it's dying, and fast and we all have to move on. Ima stay in e for a bit longer, but within this time, if there isn't much active in game or forums, Ima go join ruins and we are gonna start our clan, hopefully to be as great as this clan once was when the people were active more.
Ready to set the world on fire
Well it's not dead dead. The fact that people still post here is enough for me to believe it ain't dead. Anyway, college is finished for me, so finally I can get started on my game projects.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Well it's not dead dead. The fact that people still post here is enough for me to believe it ain't dead. Anyway, college is finished for me, so finally I can get started on my game projects.

3 more days till break. I'm ready to make shit as well.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays