Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Rockin & rolling in ABD Tourney , Finally i'm getting really good in it
----------------------
Really Rackin up TC , 9611 TC for bank
------
Or should i customize myself first ;-; ?
Last edited by Fac3b00k; Sep 1, 2014 at 06:28 PM.
-Angel With a shotgun- All of us can win , Bombs Away!!
Of course I would want you to donate. But all in all it is your desicion. Bear said he would donate like 50k when he got the chance.

I have hot pink relax + blood which I could get around 6k with. And I have 4 Shiai tokens so I could get an item and sell it
finally
finished this replay just now, I had to edit the $#!+ out of it but it's looking good now. I want this to hopefully make it into the vid. I should have another one coming in soon.
Attached Files
Sorry for not being online for the weekend guys, me and a couple friends finally got Unturned to work and I just got G-Mod so we've been having a ton of fun. I'll try to be on today and over the week as often as I can.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
dude what are you doing....

Originally Posted by ToriGod08 View Post
Risen if you see this i would like to rejoin your clan with my alt. If you accept please send an invite to DarkAngel123. We can try to get this clan up and running again.

-----
That was you posting to get into some other clan like 4 hours ago. Guess you got rejected there. Now you are trying to sneak your alt into the clan? Whats the point of doing that? That literally makes no sense XD
Last edited by sledgren; Sep 1, 2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sled i was kidding, Someone told me you dont take alts. And Risen is my friend, and i was going to help him out to get his clan going again. I don't want my alt to join here anyways because it would kind of be cheating. Like wars bringing both of them? No, not going to take the chance. Im not trying to be a traitor i just want to help out my friend. Ok? Can you understand that. If you don't its fine if you kick me. I was just trying to help.

I'm sorry if i made you mad.
I am not going to kick you. Just if I didn't see you post in that other thread about your alt, I would have most likely ended up accepting that person if they (you) made an app. So no you weren't kidding. How would I have got the joke if I didn't see your post? Which was sheer luck too. Anyway, I see you want to help your friend out. But if you really want to help them out then you can always go join there clan and leave us.

Don't be in both