Toribash
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Haha that was only a joke bud, we don't decline people based on their usernames. thanks for fixing that question, expect and invite soon, welcome aboard.

Cheers Jack and thanks for the welcoming. <3
Last edited by pewdiepii; Jan 16, 2015 at 04:19 PM.
1. Real Name: Jeremy
2. Age: 14
3. Proof Of Fan: YouTube account: Onyx Nemasis
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: Why would i not read the rules of a thing i am about to join?
6. Previous Clans: i have not been in a clan
7. Reasons For Leaving: i have not been in a clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: randomness and some new recrutes, probably.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i saw the toribash replay showcase episode one, and that got me hooked
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Happy Wheels, because of the randomness and it makes me laugh on crappy days
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a fan of the channel, and i would like to be a part of the toribash clan you have made. So i can at least have a purpose in toribash, other than winning, and loosing.
Originally Posted by Nemasis View Post
1. Real Name: Jeremy
2. Age: 14
3. Proof Of Fan: YouTube account: Onyx Nemasis
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: Why would i not read the rules of a thing i am about to join?
6. Previous Clans: i have not been in a clan
7. Reasons For Leaving: i have not been in a clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: randomness and some new recrutes, probably.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i saw the toribash replay showcase episode one, and that got me hooked
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Happy Wheels, because of the randomness and it makes me laugh on crappy days
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a fan of the channel, and i would like to be a part of the toribash clan you have made. So i can at least have a purpose in toribash, other than winning, and loosing.

Great app, welcome aboard.
Application
1. Real Name: Tom
2. Age: 18
3. Proof Of Fan: The Playfull Hunters (youtube account)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: would be pretty stupid if I didn't read the rules. wouldn't it? XD
6. Previous Clans: the top 3 most recent clans: (TG), (MJs) and [Nitro] -was (Nos) back when I joined it-
7. Reasons For Leaving: (TG): I Disbanded it because of Life problems -I'm all good now- (MJs): I gave it to people I thought could run it better then me [Nitro]/(Nos): was too into getting war points and didn't feel like I belonged in the clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I am pretty good at the game, and I can do my best with art for things like events or just banners for anything. Give me the task and I'll do my best to get it done
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I typed in "toribash" on youtube the very first time I got the game for tips and took me to your videos, been hooked ever since
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: The Happy wheels show was pretty funny and your short film was pretty cool
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I couldn't possibly say you should accept me, it's your choice in the end. I can bring decent-ish fights to the game and decent-ish art too

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Keep up the good youtubeing!
-=Mastertron=-
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Originally Posted by TORIBENG View Post
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours
And Why: Toribash Tips. Cause Toribash Tips - How To Run #1 Helped me alot!

Please re-read this question. Other than that pretty solid app.
1. Real name: pj powell
2. Age:13
3. Proof Of Fan: subscribed to man on fire films
5. Prove you have read the rules: one of the rules is to respect other people at all time and dont start fights with clan members
6. Previous Clans:none
7. Reasons For Leaving:havent been in a clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:i can reall learn quick and i just eally wanted to be part of this clan cause i think you guys are awesome.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:i dont mind either cause i love both modes to play
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:i heard of this channel by going on youtube and finding a video on you guys making a clan fot toribash
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:i like your gmod series because its super funny and i never get bored.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: i dont thinl i could tell you why you should accept me but i just really hope you will consider accepting me
Last edited by pjspeed123; Jan 26, 2015 at 08:47 PM. Reason: needed to change something
Originally Posted by pjspeed123 View Post
1. Real name: pj powell
2. Age:13
3. Proof Of Fan: subscribed to man on fire films
5. Prove you have read the rules: one of the rules is to respect other people at all time and dont start fights with clan members
7. Reasons For Leaving:havent been in a clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:i can reall learn quick and i just eally wanted to be part of this clan cause i think you guys are awesome.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:i dont mind either cause i love both modes to play
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:i heard of this channel by going on youtube and finding a video on you guys making a clan fot toribash
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:i like your gmod series because its super funny and i never get bored.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: i dont thinl i could tell you why you should accept me but i just really hope you will consider accepting me

Your proof of fan is incorrect. Can you provide us with a youtube channel, twitter account, facebook account that you follow man on fire films with?
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
1. Real Name:Max
2. Age:15
3. Proof Of Fan: came here from tour toribash live stream where somebody really wanted bacon
5. Prove you have read the rules:

I must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure you know I'm still interested in being a part of the clan.
7. Reasons For Leaving:none
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:a sense of humor,support,and a good fiighter
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both,either is fine
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: by looking up tutorials,an I watched all the videos since
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:I like SpeedRunners because I love seeing you play a good game,and your sketches because they're hilarious
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:I am on almost every day, I've had 3 seperate accounts before,so I know a lot of what I'm doing,MOFF has been my favorite youtube channel yet,and because you're just so f***ing awesome
Originally Posted by C4pt1ve View Post
1. Real Name:Max
2. Age:15
3. Proof Of Fan: came here from tour toribash live stream where somebody really wanted bacon
5. Prove you have read the rules:

I must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure you know I'm still interested in being a part of the clan.
7. Reasons For Leaving:none
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:a sense of humor,support,and a good fiighter
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both,either is fine
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: by looking up tutorials,an I watched all the videos since
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:I like SpeedRunners because I love seeing you play a good game,and your sketches because they're hilarious
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:I am on almost every day, I've had 3 seperate accounts before,so I know a lot of what I'm doing,MOFF has been my favorite youtube channel yet,and because you're just so f***ing awesome

Good app, welcome aboard.