Toribash
Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
I want to join. Do not be fooled by my belt though. Spent a long time in singleplayer and, trust me,I have many awesome moves xD

fixed ;p

If you think you have awesome moves, show us ;]
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
I will join. Do not be fooled by my belt though. Spent a long time in singleplayer and, trust me,I have many awesome moves xD

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Ok, well try showing us how awesome your moves are, with some replays maybe? multiplayer, single player, what ever we cant accept u till we see if you can play the game or not.

Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
fixed ;p

If you think you have awesome moves, show us ;]

First you had to show us how awesome your reading skills are. First post. But you failed. The last chance for you are those damn replays. And they better be indie-amazing ;P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
boxing round:
1st round won by Sah,
2nd round pending... good luck ralphy, dont give up ;)

1st round : Ralphy ----- Sahee
--------------0 ------------- 1
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 10, 2008 at 04:40 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
haha, been reading a long for a while now. And im getting kinda nervous sahee
200 more matches to go to black, and the replays are building. So in about half a year or so ill have some free time and ill will set the world ablazzzzzze bitches. (read: ill try to join, and hopefully not fail)

anyway, just reporting in so sahee doesnt get worried like last time when i went missiing for two months

kkkkkkk thats it bye (those replays are coming when i apply)(i think)
If you belt up at that pathetic pace... dude, I doubt we'll have any other spot for you than this in the audience. ;| And that's too bad, cause I can even stand your presence... And that's not too common phenomenon. >
And I've a spiders-related belt. So it deals extra damage cause it's a magic weapon, and it causes "fear" in every mortal that's bitch-slapped with it on hit of more than 5 damage points (out of 2d6 throw), making them roll dice against their morale. If they pass they can be bitch-slapped again, cause I've got 6 attacks per turn. Otherwise they will pee themselves and flee the battle (action known as "pee and flee"). There's no messing with my rpg profile.
HI im brown belt im loyal,can be trusted,always friendly(except when person 2 is a bitch to me), Im ok in photoshop,learning illustrator and great in flash
i love wushu and judo
and gona do a lot of things to get in
Neptune for half price! I take head requests (pm me) (^'.'^)
Originally Posted by ReactorR View Post
HI im brown belt im loyal,can be trusted,always friendly(except when person 2 is a bitch to me), Im ok in photoshop,learning illustrator and great in flash
i love wushu and judo
and gona do a lot of things to get in

How about posting some replays and examples of your photoshop/flash/illustrator work first. Thanks for applying. ;)