Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Good morning guys.
Milk vote is neutral.
Well, Jire, you recive only yes here.
I think you are in.
Stich, I really dont know about Yiaz.
Leonardo's vote is No
[10:07] <&Leonardo> i will change my vote to no to Jire.

I know how to play too ;o
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Good morning my children! Today is a nice day to fishing. Oh and Leonardo I demand an of these dolls, please.
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
(Milk I'll deal with that tomorrow- but my main computer is being repaired so I'll have to do brand new replays and as for that art-part I haven't done any yet on my computer- I'll have to start using some softwares for making some)

Very well Matheus. To sum up everything:

I joined C3 in my early weeks of toribash. The problem what occurred to me was that the clan became too big (25 members including me before I quit) with too low standards for applicants and with a very, very low ingame activity.

I had some good time in the clan, but in the end I realized it just wasn't for me. Despite that on these first months of toribash I've been ingame for 4-5 hours a day, I've never, ever met 10 people who are in C3 and 10 others I've spotted 1-2 times.

It just didn't work out. For me toribash is predominantly about the game itself. We can chill and chat on irc and talk on the forums, but we can do that on steam or xbox live or whatever our game system is if we don't care about playing the game as it is.

So uh yeah, that is why I left C3, and I've figured that this clan has all the potential to be the clan I'm looking for.

Additional fun fact! It's nearly 4am and even though my wakeup isn't that early tomorrow I'm hardly online at this time of the day just so you know : D

About bold, I was in C3, before Glow become a GM. It was a little clan, almost without spam, and with very friendly members [Like Alysa <3] but in the moment that glow became GM, a lot of members left their respective clans, and migrated to C3, I don't know why, maybe coincidence? However I understand you, you've gotten my yes.

If you really love in-game activity, and etcetera, you'll love this clan.
Let see what others members think about that.
Last edited by Math; May 17, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
If Jire gets rejected ill shit brix
Also Leo make me one of those sweet tori things. And add it to yer sig fgt.
Whadup yall?
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Stich View Post
Hay [one] members just wanting to know if any ne has seen yiazmat today as i have payed for a texture set from him and its been a day and still no textures

I tryed talk with yiazmat, but it´s impossible.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Alright alright!

A couple sucky replays I made in couple random mods BLAH I'm too busy tonight (I'll probably pull an allnighter to get some schl work done) So yeah, in singleplayer a couple unedited replays made in 5 mins and one ninjutsu multiplayer (just random match as you can see he starts with a noobclap and I'm just having a freestyle attempt which I'm not doing so well at as I'm pretty new to ninjutsu :P)

(Yes I fail at the wooshu replay as I was supposed to continue but uke ended up dqing first)
Attached Files
ninjutsu1.rpl (73.9 KB, 7 views)
ninjutsu2.rpl (33.0 KB, 5 views)
wooshu1.rpl (30.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Jire; May 17, 2011 at 08:17 PM.
hmm, i never see he playing, but i dont like of your replays, so my vote is neutral.
and Matheus, next time that i enter, i will support a tourney ingame for [one], if you want is clear.Good night all