Ranking
Dubstep

Dubstep

Dubstep

You just ruined taekkyon history

Also I think you should speed up stuff a bit, that's what TK is about
Last edited by pusga; Sep 2, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
oh yeah
so, if oot movie is creating, then i guess we need to collect our tk replays again, because i think theres a lot of new replays came up(even mine) since Erth wanted to do this vid.
I'm not sure how I'm going to do the replays, but I was looking for a really clean style for this video. Minimal to no shaders, with an all white background, not even the default.inc shader.

For the replays, I was thinking of doing the major taekkyon guys, to represent taekkyon. The video isn't going to be that long, so 100 people won't be able to get their replays in. If you want to post them somewhere sure, I'll take the best looking ones out and use them
I'm not hugely keen on a few people representing the whole of us.

If we're going to have a video, everyone gets in, whether that means it's one long one or lots of parts.

If you want to do a tk video, that's great and i encourage it, but a few people representing us isn't what we're about :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I'm not hugely keen on a few people representing the whole of us.

If we're going to have a video, everyone gets in, whether that means it's one long one or lots of parts.

If you want to do a tk video, that's great and i encourage it, but a few people representing us isn't what we're about :P

[invade]
sorry, but with larger groups, compromises have to be made. your memberlist is over 50 people, full representation is impossible.
anyway, no one wants to waste time watching 10 minutes of "reach -> kick -> bang".
submit replays, and slycooper chooses the ones that would best suit the vid.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
No need for invade tags, BenD, you're welcome here.

I suppose I am being a bit idealistic.
It's just how I invisioned it from the start, with everyone getting in 'n' all that.

Sly, if you're still up for doing it your way, I shan't intervene?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
We don't need one, but it'd be really cool just to have.
Also publicity.
She/They