Toribash
Im playing alot of Civ, PUBG, Overwatch, Insurgency with friends is alot of fun, Rainbow six, Starting to play CSGO again used to be a best in 1.6 days.
I'd love to try out Rocket League, but i don't buy any games

Only thing i play from time to time is TM Nations
[TLL]
Aw man, Plus buy me Pubg kgo! Also Krieg I too would love to play Rocket League. Maybe if I ever do buy it I'll buy it for you and I to play.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Aw man, Plus buy me Pubg kgo! Also Krieg I too would love to play Rocket League. Maybe if I ever do buy it I'll buy it for you and I to play.

I have Rocket League on Xbox but I'm absolutely T R A S H
Also have Rainbow Six Siege, I unironically use Tachanka and scream "LORD TACHANKAAAA" whenever I get a quad or something, it's hilarious.
Alright guys, I gotta invade Poland tomorrow morning, won't be able to play until Sunday evening or later, but I'll be here from time to time
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Alright guys, I gotta invade Poland tomorrow morning, won't be able to play until Sunday evening or later, but I'll be here from time to time

Ohh nice Krieg, invade them hard! Cough..

And one of these days I may buy Pubg if any of y'all want to play with me on it. That is if I ever afford it rofl.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Ohh nice Krieg, invade them hard! Cough..

And one of these days I may buy Pubg if any of y'all want to play with me on it. That is if I ever afford it rofl.

I can't afford Pubg so I just play Fortnite D:
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
I can't afford Pubg so I just play Fortnite D:

Yeah I hear that, though I've never heard of Fortnite.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Have fun in Poland Kriegery, sorry for not posting as much as usual my dudes, I've spent a lot of time working with CSS.

Oh also DOOM I don't have any OP8, my highest is level 44 LMFAO

Yeah I hear that, though I've never heard of Fortnite.

It's a poor man's PUBG but you can basically build weird structures and stuff
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 18, 2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump