Toribash
My first one posted here. I know i'm not that great, but could u still CnC me, please?
Attached Files
Holy Hand Grenade.rpl (201.4 KB, 8 views)
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Damn, dat inactivity...

Starter was okay. I thought the first grab was going to be the dm, lol, well.. the first dm was a bit weird, it looks a bit weak, the kick was going fast, but with better aiming it may be a boom, the next arm dm... meh, it was with your wrist while you were grabbing uke, i like the pose, but looks damn stiff, with the knees extended and without that foot touching the ground.

made a replay, i was bored and... just wanted to do some booms.
Attached Files
Ale455 - So Far Away.rpl (288.1 KB, 8 views)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
Damn, dat inactivity...

Same problem here.

Well Ale, the opener was okay, in my opinion u moved the feet too fast at the first moment, i agree with u the first dm was kinda weak, the boom was really nice, and the other boom too for my taste, idk, the jump was common and in the middle of the ump your legs ghosted, the dms were nice.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
lol, long time don't see you here >.>

btw, thanks for the CnC
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
I try to be as active as possible, but for me it takes some time to get new replays coming, cause i usually get a beginning done, take a break for 1-2 days and work on it again. I have really many projects that were never finished, cause i wasn't happy with the, and didn't want to edit them.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Originally Posted by ranskis View Post
I try to be as active as possible, but for me it takes some time to get new replays coming, cause i usually get a beginning done, take a break for 1-2 days and work on it again. I have really many projects that were never finished, cause i wasn't happy with the, and didn't want to edit them.

That happens to most of us. I have a crapton of scraps sitting around.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
me too, I start on so many good openers that lead to nowhere
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I as well have like 12 openers that have been yet to be put to good use. :c

Can't think of anything to do other than Split -> Chest boom -> Crotch boom
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
same, I'm slowly transitioning into tricking just because its something new.
Im looking to try and do a -30 manip soon ;).
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource