Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i encountered another clan in game with a similar name as ours. they don't seem as devolped as us though. not sure what to make of it
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=440341.
also greetings killerbotx
Last edited by monkeyishi; Feb 17, 2015 at 04:51 AM.
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hmm... 3rd Dan. Not bad. I'll have to see if I can get his posts up (He has 0...). Thanks for letting me know Ishi. ;)
-----
Auram has been removed from the clan for repeated inactivity.

oh. I've got a lot of homework, not that it's the school term, but I can get on on the weekends. I do go on on the weekends. cmon
so i play: league of legends, starcraft 2 , dota 2 , heroes of the storm, team fortress 2, dark souls 1 , dark souls 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, hearthstone, cod, toribash, diablo 2, diablo 3, war thunder, chivalry, that is on pc now for ps3, skyrim, oblivion, cod, b3, fifa, saints row 1 -2-3-4, gta 4 and gta 5 bordelands 1-2 and the pre sequel, defiance, fallout, darksiders 1 - 2, devil may cry, god of war, dantes inferno, skate 1-2-3, assasins creed 1-2-3 black flag, brotherhood and unity, soulcaliber 3-4, and i think that is more or less it i still have some mmorpgs that i play but no point in siting those ones
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
i encountered another clan in game with a similar name as ours. they don't seem as devolped as us though. not sure what to make of it
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=440341.
also greetings killerbotx

i already meet that clan loong time ago but dont worry theyr just a little inoffensive clan
also welcome here KillerBotX ur name seem familiar O.o
bbut yeah. have fun and be active
just a fancy signature
Frag is the real gamer here... Look at that list! :o

Yeah, "Flips" is a harmless clan, don't worry about them. ;)

Sorry auram, we only have room for people on regularly. Sorry.
Monkey, I've been inactive for a pretty long time now, 4 months i think, but ive been testing myself for the past two weeks and i think im ready to join again, im particapating in saveable and other things. I'll be on for most of the week days and maybe not the weekends. i know ive been kicked twice for inactivity but i promise u that ill be on.
-----
got lotsa projects rollin down my throat heh
Last edited by ProBro2219; Feb 17, 2015 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump