Toribash
Originally Posted by prodigames View Post
About me:
HI THERE! YEAH, YOU, COME OVER! I'm prodigames in this game called toribash, But in the magical world of real life, my name is A.j. I'm 13 and i love to have fun, But do not argue with me with me about something that is utterly stupid or we'll have a little fun (hehehehehe~). A part of my life was a sob story. I try not to get too into it, but alot of child abuse, bullying, and just pushing down my personality. When I came to live with my other side of my family, I came to be the fun, caring, anime and game loving person that is me. I live in america and was raised for the most part in new york(ALL MY NEW YORKERS WHADDUP) but I now live in georgia. my GMT is -5 and as i just said, america babeh. I'd say my favorite things are dancing, Taekwondo, And now acting seeing as i'll be acting on stage very soon. My strong points i'd have to say is communication as I make friends with people very easily and i have some experience in the ancient art of filmmaking(video's and what not). If you would like to talk to me on skype, my name is prodigames, and no, not the french one.

(Toribash things)

My main is prodigames And I'm a 3rd dan. my strong suits competitively are the kido's(greykido, ABD, and aikido) but if i'm just chilling, you'll most likely find me in mushu or boxshu public, maybe ninjutsu since its a mod i'm practicing to get better at. I'm hooked on youtube, and one day, one of the youtuber's o frequent happened to play a game...... a game by the name of toribash! i feel in love with this game, so you can only imagine the first game I got when I got a labtop. I was a little irked that I wasn't as fluent as some other people i saw, but I learned that in this game, even if a belt may not mean how good you are, it definitely means experience. My clan history is short and simple. My first clan was tmc or the miss clickers. I mainly joined because, well, its every beginner's dream to get in a clan, at least, it was for me. I ended my relationship with that clan because I realized things were going no where, as even the clans own leader was very much so inactive. My second clan was MAU. My relationship ended with this clan because of a false report, causing me to be banned. A thing about this clan is that you need to stay forum active, but seeing as I was banned i couldn't so I was kicked. I could've reapplyed, seeing as I played a important role(war lord) in the clan, but what happened, at the very leat to me, was messed up so i decided not to. My alts are prodigams2, 3, and 4 (yeah, i know, very creative). If I were to join your clan, You would be gaining a player who's good in the mods most used for competitive and a video maker. Also, i do not know why but it says i've only made one post. I've made about 20 or more posts on forums and I will be forum active( i pay most attention to forums when in a clan) , But i just wanted to say that seeing as it has not counted my previous posts. thats about it, hmph, well, I think you'll have fun reading this monster XD. whether i'm admitted or not, have a nice day

How can you be a 3rd Dan and 1 post on forums? What did you do all those years? No from me.
I haven't been on toribash for years, just a few months and thanks for feed back. I'll wait for some more reply's to my application
dariusjeno it's going to be a no from me.

As for Leanmarkie, I honestly have to question your age.... I hate to, but I have to. I feel like 10 yrs old may propose as a problem in future situations, but I'm always one to give someone a chance to prove me wrong... So, it's a yes from me.

Side note: Please prove me wrong, and stay mature. I don't want to regret this yes.
-----
About me:
HI THERE! YEAH, YOU, COME OVER! I'm prodigames in this game called toribash, But in the magical world of real life, my name is A.j. I'm 13 and i love to have fun, But do not argue with me with me about something that is utterly stupid or we'll have a little fun (hehehehehe~). A part of my life was a sob story. I try not to get too into it, but alot of child abuse, bullying, and just pushing down my personality. When I came to live with my other side of my family, I came to be the fun, caring, anime and game loving person that is me. I live in america and was raised for the most part in new york(ALL MY NEW YORKERS WHADDUP) but I now live in georgia. my GMT is -5 and as i just said, america babeh. I'd say my favorite things are dancing, Taekwondo, And now acting seeing as i'll be acting on stage very soon. My strong points i'd have to say is communication as I make friends with people very easily and i have some experience in the ancient art of filmmaking(video's and what not). If you would like to talk to me on skype, my name is prodigames, and no, not the french one.

(Toribash things)

My main is prodigames And I'm a 3rd dan. my strong suits competitively are the kido's(greykido, ABD, and aikido) but if i'm just chilling, you'll most likely find me in mushu or boxshu public, maybe ninjutsu since its a mod i'm practicing to get better at. I'm hooked on youtube, and one day, one of the youtuber's o frequent happened to play a game...... a game by the name of toribash! i feel in love with this game, so you can only imagine the first game I got when I got a labtop. I was a little irked that I wasn't as fluent as some other people i saw, but I learned that in this game, even if a belt may not mean how good you are, it definitely means experience. My clan history is short and simple. My first clan was tmc or the miss clickers. I mainly joined because, well, its every beginner's dream to get in a clan, at least, it was for me. I ended my relationship with that clan because I realized things were going no where, as even the clans own leader was very much so inactive. My second clan was MAU. My relationship ended with this clan because of a false report, causing me to be banned. A thing about this clan is that you need to stay forum active, but seeing as I was banned i couldn't so I was kicked. I could've reapplyed, seeing as I played a important role(war lord) in the clan, but what happened, at the very leat to me, was messed up so i decided not to. My alts are prodigams2, 3, and 4 (yeah, i know, very creative). If I were to join your clan, You would be gaining a player who's good in the mods most used for competitive and a video maker. Also, i do not know why but it says i've only made one post. I've made about 20 or more posts on forums and I will be forum active( i pay most attention to forums when in a clan) , But i just wanted to say that seeing as it has not counted my previous posts. thats about it, hmph, well, I think you'll have fun reading this monster XD. whether i'm admitted or not, have a nice day

This application seemed all over the place for me, and I just don't think you're right for this clan. It's going to be a no from me.
Last edited by Anthonyown; Oct 13, 2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
About me:

(Toribash things)

Feel free to deny this if you wish, but this app seems to me like your trying too hard to look like someone you aren't and thats not something we want in the clan, we want people for who they naturally are, and if this isn't true then it's a no for the same reason as anthony. I'm not sure your personality would fit in well with this clan, sorry
Last edited by Bless; Oct 13, 2015 at 10:21 PM.
I'm not even going to quote his app, since it's way too long. Believe it or not, there is such thing as trying too hard, which you have done. It would make me feel uneasy if you were to be invited, so I have to say no.
I haven't been on toribash for years, just a few months and thanks for feed back. I'll wait for some more reply's to my application

By increasing your forum activity we didn't mean that you start posting random stuff around the forum. Your train of useless posts is only matched by the one we call FleshMon the great shitposter.

NO from me.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Prodigames denied (unless Sparky suddenly falls in love with him, but good luck with that c: )
Originally Posted by Anthonyown View Post
dariusjeno it's going to be a no from me.

As for Leanmarkie, I honestly have to question your age.... I hate to, but I have to. I feel like 10 yrs old may propose as a problem in future situations, but I'm always one to give someone a chance to prove me wrong... So, it's a yes from me.

Side note: Please prove me wrong, and stay mature. I don't want to regret this yes.

Those apps are from ages ago xD
Wolololololo