Toribash
Just because we're an inactive clan (our posts are also improving drastically over the time... Really, just watch the general chat. That shit is so fresh, yo.), you really thought we've lowered our standards on the quality of applications or something? HA, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

So yeah... I'm saying No but I was really considering to say No but then your lack of respect finally made my mind and that's why I'm saying No.
Also keep some of the shit to yourself...just sayin...
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
This guy's app.

Hello, how do ya do? Name is Payton, 17 years young (18 the 17th of this month).
I live in the USofA. I'm fairly easy going because life is too short to get your panties in a bunch. Basically, don't piss in my Cherrios and I won't the same to your's.

I'm just a poor, broke, old Toribashian. I like various sports such as football, baseball, track, and powerlifting. I leave to Marine Recruit Depot, Paris Island for bootcamp June 8th.

Until I am in the Corps I plan to be very active on the forums. I have no infractions of the past 2 years. I like Judo, Wushu, and Akido primarily.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to be a fun new member you guys can get to know a little better. Have a nice day~Pete
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
Yeah, why not...?
Just show around and interact with the bunch of strange people on general chat and it's all good.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~