Toribash
you know your team throws when you can go 1v5 always picking up a kill as talon, dying, then they push while your team fights them outside of turret, while 3/4 of them are fed.

also. my number is 1337
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Number: -13

Also does anyone have any idea if they can reset refunds? I really need to get rid of rengar :/
Last edited by Devil; Dec 21, 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Is trundle viable in the jungle? I watch tons of TSM theoddone and he loves trundle, and if you place the dildo thing right, he looks very strong and tanky.
inq.
Originally Posted by PrincessZo View Post
Sham you cannot chose the same number as me!

Also, why dies everone get that gauntlet on vi? She has no AP stacking abilities. so seriously why!

Her E scales from both her AD and AP. CDR, an AoE slow for after you have just dived in the middle of the enemy team, armour. It is literally a perfect item for Vi, all of the stats on it are relevant.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Hey guys long time no chat. I been doing much better in LoL since you all gave me some tips.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26632678#history
Check out my match history for proof. I now carry my games for my team.

Love, Toon
It looks like you haven't changed at all from those stats :s you still play the same champs, still have the same < 1 win ratio, still play 3v3, and still have the ridiculously odd rune pages :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
And semi retarded builds. Congratulations!

Also, someone haaaalp. Is trundle viable? He looks so fun.
inq.
You see this is whats wrong with you newbs. You talk shit. I even do better and you all still shit talk. Learn the facts that I carry my teams. You cannot obv.

Wanna talk shit then go play a non team game faggots.

I have done nothing wrong to any of you

You want to shit talk but you have no idea how to play as a team.

Learn the facts that the only builds on the websites are not always the best you all are so newb you think they are.
Edit: LEARN HOW TO ADAPT A BUILD AND THEN YOU CAN TALK!
Last edited by ToonWorld; Dec 21, 2012 at 03:47 AM.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
And semi retarded builds. Congratulations!

Also, someone haaaalp. Is trundle viable? He looks so fun.

Yes, he is a good jungler.
He looked fun to me too, played 4 or 5 games as him, thought he was repetitive and boring.

I would say go for it, buy him. You could always use him for "trolling".
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.