Toribash
Well, she got a Ps3 too, but she like playing in my house. And well, ever when she fuck my control, i don't care. <3
Cause then you just f*** her... right? Hehe jk but its good to have a gf I recently realised that I lost 2 of my best friends (girls) because I had friendzoned them and then they got angry because I still wanted to be just friends with them. But now that I have changed there are like 3 girls that I know that they like me, still hard choice and need to study till final exams. Damn everything is hard.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Cause then you just f*** her... right? Hehe jk but its good to have a gf I recently realised that I lost 2 of my best friends (girls) because I had friendzoned them and then they got angry because I still wanted to be just friends with them. But now that I have changed there are like 3 girls that I know that they like me, still hard choice and need to study till final exams. Damn everything is hard.

Cause then you just f*** her... right?

Cause then you just f*** her.

hmmm damn, you got it.
Lol when dont u just fuck her possessed? Any problem u have with women can be solved by that. Just depending on how u take that
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
Lol when dont u just fuck her possessed? Any problem u have with women can be solved by that. Just depending on how u take that

Do not question Posseseds logic xDD
Accused, whatever possessed says is 100% true no matter what
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
Accused, whatever possessed says is 100% true no matter what

Exactly xD besides Tyler are you ingame ? :o if so want to play? cx
Well then time to propose a foursome.
Nah especially now I dont want any trouble with people who can make me feel good or bad because if I fuck up with a girl I wont be able to study for my uni entrance exams but if it turns out good and she wants to meet more I wont be able to study for my exams. But in the summer! Gonna hook up with them easily done as my group of friends (mostly girls) decided to book summer holidays without me heeh fuck them in the arse
CREAM ON !
Well then time to propose a foursome.
Nah especially now I dont want any trouble with people who can make me feel good or bad because if I fuck up with a girl I wont be able to study for my uni entrance exams but if it turns out good and she wants to meet more I wont be able to study for my exams. But in the summer! Gonna hook up with them easily done as my group of friends (mostly girls) decided to book summer holidays without me heeh fuck them in the arse

Bro...Bro...you forgot me... fivesome* . -. oh man summer exams... im so stressed I have so much to learn , - ,
Can you stop making rooms for just 2 players? It really gets on my nervs :/
Chus kratos. Make a ROOM FOR ME
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]