Toribash
@Bob:
Well, request via PM, coz a lot of people is getting ban for that alliance reason...

@Trice:
Well, considering the fact that actually i use to use 10 hours in the forum and 1 hour in the game, yeah, i'm the same as u.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
People reunite themselves with Extreme at very random times.

My first thought was Kam, then again, maybe not.
O_O

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
@Bob:
Well, request via PM, coz a lot of people is getting ban for that alliance reason...

@Trice:
Well, considering the fact that actually i use to use 10 hours in the forum and 1 hour in the game, yeah, i'm the same as u.

yee mayne
loads n loads of peepal b gettin bann'd ya kno,
but yeesh mayne
das a lot
morrr gud ol' kammy
I don't think I use even 30 mins o -o

Btw Ad (I KNOW YOU ARE GONNA READ THIS)
I like your avvy.
:3
Im inGame more than I am in the forums, haven't really found the time to sit down and get into the whole mess wich is the internet xD
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
My first thought was Kam, then again, maybe not.
O_O

I used to leave then rejoin every few months or so. I don't know how or why Link put up with it....

Don't expect to see me leaving the clan anytime soon.
Can't be bothered to, and I've found that this clan is my home in Toribash.
Idk how I put up with stuff like that.
I just have a very long patience. And when it snaps well some of you know how hard it does
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Uh oh.. I left toribash 2 weeks after I joined and came back 3 weeks after I left toribash.

It feeled pretty weird to play toribash after not playing it for 3 weeks.

Apathetic User
Well, thanks to toribash's genius mind, I'm apparently from america now. Good on ya, toribash.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hmm. Lol cozza, I know that. It said again I am from Brazilia ._. Well anyways bye, going to watch some GTA V gameplays.

Apathetic User
Lol My country isn't even in their list
Guess they would classify Africa as a country too :P
Africa and South Africa the two most famous African countries hahahaha

Edit- Tomorrow Land 2015 South Africa xD Cant wait.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Oh, Minguito, I never knew you were South African, that's pretty cool. In fact for a while, I never knew where you were from.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.