Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I am trying to get back to sparring and parkour so I am laxing off the madmans for the mean time. Predicament: I forgot how to ran; after 2 hours of watching too many replays I came up with this running technique/style. I think it needs something, what do you guys think?
Attached Files
RuntypeA.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
guys stop with this fucking wibbles shit shane your not in the clan and your talking utter shit we don't care about. you choose to leave stop acting like your still a memeber or ill report you. thanks babes. if you are going to talk here you need good enough reason to and invade tags. chow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,
commander of the Armies of the North,
General of the Felix Legions,
loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son,
husband to a murdered wife.
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
only time i am going to do this but.
Shane is considered a clan ally and has every right to post here.
invade tags were dropped a long time ago
he is doing nothing wrong
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
I intend making the clan "better" by helping out with clan wars/events or being forum active and overall just by being a loyal member/friend
[Oh Damn]
  • Name(ingame): alexbeast
  • Belt(Black Belt or Higher Preferred)RANK MEANS NOTHING WE DONT CARE: 3rd dan
  • Best mods(Wushu, tk, or aikido preferred): aikido judo greykido
  • Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): well i was in the clan befor and i left to be a leader of another clan but then shane bit me in the ass and took away my leadership so now im crawling back to you guys. -_-
  • Infractions(Just so we know who we'll dealing with): 4 and 1 ban you guys allready know that
  • Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned: you guys know my ingame skill
XD did your little leader role not work out.
honestly, you are a loyal little puppy aren't you.
don't you think it is a little wrong to leave a clan to make one, have something go wrong then come back to your mothership.
give me some time. i honestly don't know if you should be allowed back in

EDIT: and your app was quite cocky
"you guys know my ingame skill"
no replays?
come on man

a day in the mind of alex:
Lets rebel and start a new clan!
oh, you are talking my leadership away for a good reason?
FUCK YOU GUYS IM GOING BACK TO THE HOMELAND

i could write a small novel
Last edited by mageer; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
he isn't a clan ally of mine, the whinny little bitch pfft. he is considered an ally to specific members of the clan. not the clan itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i would like to hear more from you Alex in the fact that you leave to make a new clan and then when it falls through you come running back and give us your reasoning for wanting to join in 2 lines. Needs a lot of work so e can decide. i would have no problem with you rejoining if you can explain to us your thoughts behind leaving then coming back to us.

(no grammar is needed as i give no fucks)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by alexbeast View Post
  • Name(ingame): alexbeast
  • Belt(Black Belt or Higher Preferred)RANK MEANS NOTHING WE DONT CARE: 3rd dan
  • Best mods(Wushu, tk, or aikido preferred): aikido judo greykido
  • Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): well i was in the clan befor and i left to be a leader of another clan but then shane bit me in the ass and took away my leadership so now im crawling back to you guys. -_-
  • Infractions(Just so we know who we'll dealing with): 4 and 1 ban you guys allready know that
  • Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned: you guys know my ingame skill

Ahaha. No.
Shit app btw ;)

Yes to darkeys.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.