Toribash
Happy new year to all in [tpc] and friends
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

merry christmas and happy new year, love you all... way to [extreme] for [u] and [urban] alcohol sucks a huge [FROG]. I just cant stand [Aliens] think they are the [Alpha] but really it is all about the Beta. Before you know it the [Asian] army will take over because they are just too smart... To bad they are like in the [Atlantic] like a bunch of [Critical] idiots. Not to be racist of course... Just wait till the [elite] [duck] and [fish] take over the [essence] of life itself and run this [fake] [fallen] [fire] shit into the [huners] and make the [Reaper] pay for what he has done to the [immortal] [mafia].... [No] more .... Let the [Pain] in the [Panda] rise and let [Olympus] fall! For I am a [Parrot] of the [Phantom]!!!!! I live in the [shadow] of the [shark] and make the [snoop] dog pay with [tpc]... Ftw.....

You like?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Its ok beta epic failed he tried to use all the clans
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

According to Urban Dictionary:

3. Charles (Gradeger)
"The Charles" Refers to the man Chuck Norris won't even fight! This is a man who lives his life the way he wants to. Nothing will stop him from kickin ass and taking names when he feels like it. He is known for many things. He is intelligent and very good looking, so beware. He fights demons for a living, so if you think you can take him on. Good luck! You can find him surrounded by women because of his incredibly good looks or fighting the scum of the earth. When you see a total badass taking on 10 people at once and never spilling a drop of his beer. Ask him, what is your name?
I just met the "Charles" today and he killed a man just by looking at him!
ugly
I didn't try to use all the clans. I just wrote that as fast as I can with any clan in mind lol.

Reading it over, it is pretty epic though ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I looked up my first name. Seems pretty accurate.

1. A good Andrew is a rare type. He's very popular yet very secluded and has few close friends that he is very open to. He likes everyone and is disliked by almost none and rarely turns down a favor. An Andrew is not always hot but is always attractive, mainly for his quiet coolness and his looks. All girls want him. Andrew's are athletic, cautiosly dangerous, and funny. Those lucky enough to date Andrew will be the happiest girl ever. He's always faithful, kind, amazing in bed (or wherever you want him) because he's a sex god, and is intensely caring. He still owns a part of every girl he's been with. If Andrew is you're friend, he will always be. Andrew is always up for anything and loves to be constantly active. He has his moments of being a dick but apologises and forgives. He gets into crazy situations but gets out without a scratch and stays calm. He's almost always got a plan and is great at on-the-spot thinking. He's very smart but not in a nerd way and is very good at everything he does yet doesn't often admit his talents. He's got great taste in music and dresses differently but its still cool. He's always full throttle until he feels like crashing, then he will sleep where he falls. Andrew doesn't care what people think of him because he and everyone that knows him knows he is immortal and godlike but rarely looks down on others. That's because Andrew is a god and is the most awesome person you can ever have the honour of meeting and is unforgettable.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Ill wont be as active for the next week or so (my sig)
Kinda shocked atm
-----
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I looked up my first name. Seems pretty accurate.

1. A good Andrew is a rare type. He's very popular yet very secluded and has few close friends that he is very open to. He likes everyone and is disliked by almost none and rarely turns down a favor. An Andrew is not always hot but is always attractive, mainly for his quiet coolness and his looks. All girls want him. Andrew's are athletic, cautiosly dangerous, and funny. Those lucky enough to date Andrew will be the happiest girl ever. He's always faithful, kind, amazing in bed (or wherever you want him) because he's a sex god, and is intensely caring. He still owns a part of every girl he's been with. If Andrew is you're friend, he will always be. Andrew is always up for anything and loves to be constantly active. He has his moments of being a dick but apologises and forgives. He gets into crazy situations but gets out without a scratch and stays calm. He's almost always got a plan and is great at on-the-spot thinking. He's very smart but not in a nerd way and is very good at everything he does yet doesn't often admit his talents. He's got great taste in music and dresses differently but its still cool. He's always full throttle until he feels like crashing, then he will sleep where he falls. Andrew doesn't care what people think of him because he and everyone that knows him knows he is immortal and godlike but rarely looks down on others. That's because Andrew is a god and is the most awesome person you can ever have the honour of meeting and is unforgettable.

O my goodness my friend Andrew is just like this description
-----
Khalid meaning immortal. people with this name are amazingly handsome they have a high intelligence level, and are very well endowled. Khalid's are quite modest. Usually wearing hoodies they can get quite aggresive and kill.A really hot and sexy guy. This guy is amazing and awesome. He can get any girl he wants because he is just that sexy. He is really smart and Intelligent. He is good at everything and he is always right. He is respectful and honest. He is the hottest man alive. Girls drool over him.
This was my name
Last edited by kball; Jan 8, 2013 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]