Toribash
fear, mwah, trick and I are no longer clan moderators, we are now the "Clan Management"

smallbowl and twilight are no longer clan council members, and are now what is called the "Clan Squad". changes will be explained in the coming days/week, will make the changes on the first post now.

Corrected clan squad colours to #9F0000 ~F
Last edited by Fear; Mar 20, 2016 at 08:58 PM.
box and Wizard are now Help Squad members in addition to their other positions.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Nearly is a trial market squad [?]

k
Last edited by Link; Mar 18, 2016 at 12:21 PM.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
smallbowl and twilight are no longer clan council members, and are now what is called the "Clan Squad"

why are we getting rid of all the old staff position names and replacing them with "{Blank} Squad"

User has been warned, reminder that this exists:

Originally Posted by List of all staff OP
Please refrain from making posts in this thread that do not contribute to the list AKA useless posts.
This means no congratulatory posts, questions that do not regard the list, etc. As usual, you will be warned/infracted for making such a post.

- Moonshake
Last edited by Moonshake; Mar 19, 2016 at 01:44 AM.
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
why are we getting rid of all the old staff position names and replacing them with "{Blank} Squad"

They're just changing things up and seeing how these go rather than the things before.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by SruX View Post

Changes are being made in what the various staff groups do. This is best communicated with a name change.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I believe Lite, Twillight and Zwouter is new addition to Help Squad member

YAY ~Link
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you