Ranking
nice replay but your extension of your knee and elbow at 150~ looked really bad
other than that it's alright
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
You move pretty fluidly when you want to, but you just DM once, often just a single limb and with no particular quirks and call it a day, not even bothering to pose. Typical beginner mistake. Also, you sometimes forget about joints you don't actively need, which results in rigid legs and arms sticking out. Some people recommend always relaxing joints you don't need, I personally recommend paying attention to every joint and making full use of the whole Tori.

That all said, you do get some nice boomhits, and as I said, you dance well. You have a humongous attitude problem though. Aren't extra accounts against the rules? Stupid of you to keep using the same thread when your first acc gets banned. Apparently this forum is hardly moderated at all now, though, seeing how long you whined for CnC and lashed out at anyone not giving generic praise before your first account was banned.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
thanks gangster
thanks archlups
i dont care for poses or boomhits so that prob wont change tho
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
you whined for CnC and lashed out at anyone not giving generic praise before your first account was banned.

there's a pattern if you think I'm "lashing out" to anybody
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
stop talking about poses rage you fucking fuck

"throw in a pose at the end."
"see no pose"
"the pose was alright."
"pose were lame"
"nice pose tho"
"pose faeg"
and even then it's not malicious, me and rage are good friends because we smoke thousands of weed together.
also I think I'm getting better at using more joints but I'm still lazy
Damn, man! You're getting skilled every single replay! And I actually do agree. You don't need a pose for a replay. I do that every time. Also, I know you hate me so I'm sorry I bothered posting here...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
thanks mrdevilman
also i have no strong emotions regarding your existence so i dont mind
heres a thing
Attached Files
in goomy we trust.rpl (126.5 KB, 48 views)
Can't see the replay right now. Laptop is gone for 1 week I think
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I am very confused.
You kicked his ass
to the point of a decap.
ok
10/9

But you had nice movement. I liked the funny leg grab at the start. the fast step was neat but then i got lost.