Endurance Onslaught 6.0
vodka cheers leilak

wasted most of yesterday geting a boom at the end of this and barly got a decend decap -.-
Attached Files
Doonkeeyzz.rpl (116.5 KB, 37 views)
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
I'll go bless your mp thread.
I'll also cnc yoru replays tomorrow
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I made a replay yesterday for the first time in like 6 months when my internet was out yesterday. I tried to be somewhat innovative with it. I'll post it tomorrow when I work out the ending transition to the pose. As of now, the flow into the pose is a little sloppy and twitchy.

edit: poop
Attached Files
#Numbers - Camilla Rhodes.rpl (244.8 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Numbers; Oct 30, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Numbs: pretty funny replay, i've already said my piece on it :]

also http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...97#post6020397
new replay thread, it's pretty dumb
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I made a replay yesterday for the first time in like 6 months when my internet was out yesterday. I tried to be somewhat innovative with it. I'll post it tomorrow when I work out the ending transition to the pose. As of now, the flow into the pose is a little sloppy and twitchy.

edit: poop

Already praised it over skype, kinda.

Also, awesome stuff there Erth.
Numbers your replay reminds me of that russian dance xD

I tried to put the boom into Doonkeeyzz and got this:
Attached Files
Doonkeeyzz 2nd.rpl (130.3 KB, 10 views)
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]