Toribash
Except for when he goes into every room I'm in with caps lock say, "IM SO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS" .-.
The search function works by typing /sa username or clan. For instance, /sa Zone, it will show every Zone person in-game. Every now and then you need to do /rf or /refresh to refresh the roster. :P
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Ima kill a Jon. Didn't know that but I did figure out the search function. :3 Well I am bored of toribash as of currently so anyone who wants to mess around find me.
Not the show.
Dude, you we were talking about this in the main forum, well, Dartz stated it. Stop posting here, it's the recruitment thread. ._.
Name: Kwonkicker-Real life Andrej[Iam from slovakia]
Belt: Bronw {300 games to black)But i have a lot of skills
Bans, infractions, or warnings: N/A
Past clans and why you left them:None
Anyone you know in this clan: N/A
Why do you want us: Because i like this clan and i can bring a lot of skills and representing your clan
Why should we want you: Because iam friendly,decent,iam good in aikido and i have a lot of toribash skills in almost every mod.
Best and Worst mods: Best:Aikido,Taekyon,Wushu,Worst: hmmm.none..i like every mod
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Ok so iam Andrew iam from Slovakia i playing toribash for half year..iam friendly ..i like toribash i play it every day..iam active every day in toribash,,in forum every 2 days
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=kwonkicker
3 replays:kwonkicker breakdance battle annonhax sun.rpl

kwonkicker cork punch.rpl

kwonkicker multi.rpl
peace
♪Fall silently to your heart and send arrow to your knees like true GOD warrior.Now,death awaits you♫...kw☻nkicker
Originally Posted by Kwonkicker View Post
Name: Kwonkicker-Real life Andrej[Iam from slovakia]
Belt: Bronw {300 games to black)But i have a lot of skills
Bans, infractions, or warnings: N/A
Past clans and why you left them:None
Anyone you know in this clan: N/A
Why do you want us: Because i like this clan and i can bring a lot of skills and representing your clan
Why should we want you: Because iam friendly,decent,iam good in aikido and i have a lot of toribash skills in almost every mod.
Best and Worst mods: Best:Aikido,Taekyon,Wushu,Worst: hmmm.none..i like every mod
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Ok so iam Andrew iam from Slovakia i playing toribash for half year..iam friendly ..i like toribash i play it every day..iam active every day in toribash,,in forum every 2 days
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=kwonkicker
3 replays:Attachment 372478

Attachment 372479

Attachment 372480
peace

You forgot something.
I'll have to go with no on that app.
Doubt its needed but Im also saying no, sorry bud.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
name : daffa barin
belt : black belt
past clan : vlotz and nop -.- thats died clan
i found the people with 10 th dan black belt but i forgot the name
why do you want join us : cuz i need clan
thast enough (maybe)