Toribash
Ok pabblo

Btw solo warred -Mob and won 8-3

Won 36 points off of it

Now you other fags need to get money because we keep going down in rank
Average tc. Average QI. And % of members which are active. Affect your status points, amongst a whole bunch of other things.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
well we are highly forum active , have a fair amount of in game activity, we're rich so we're firing on all cylinders it seems. Whe
ther we be first or last I'm particularly impressed with our reputation amongst players and other clans. People seem to like us...most if the time anyway.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jul 19, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Gum doesn't like us.
His opinion matters.
Mostly because every likes to chew Gum.

In all seriousness, we have a few people/clans that don't like us or don't think much of us, which is completely fine with me.

Also, the only reason why we keep going down in status points is because we keep inviting people with low qi.

NO MORE PEOPLE UNDER BLACK BELT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm guessing because Phantom was origianlly Sigma, and they merged with another clan in order to create Sigma.

He says he doesn't hate me, just my clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
So I got my new laptop cooler, so my laptop shouldn't overheat when I run a window with the game. So basically, I can be on irc more.