Toribash
ok tommorrow on sunday anyone who wants the 1000 tc i will make a server and the first person i see will get it and if none is there no 1000 tc only regular 100 tc NAH JKING there will be 1000 tc SHICKEN u hurt my feelings....

guess who got the 1000 tc? ok i person i see the most was shicken kllprt and mikeh well mikeh posted once so not mikeh and kllprrt commented like 2 or 3 but shcken had the most so shicken ur THID WEEKS LOTTERY NOOB MONEY WINNER HALLEJUAH! pie

3 hours later noone has replied. i feel i made the wrong decision XD.im so lonely CMON ILLUMINAUGHTY
Gee Shicken, thats a triple!
where were you??
~MegaNerd30
Last edited by meganerd30; Nov 24, 2008 at 01:21 AM.
sorry i was buiried in homework for the past few days so no time for computer

but im good now and got nothin to do for a while so here i am.

o and i should be more active since i got bored with all the other games i have been addicted to. (freerider 2 for example)
Have A Nice Day/Night/Afternoon/Evening/etc.
JOEL ELI ELNEL MEL EL EEL
im on....i guess...i play guitar doesnt that tempt u to give me money??

who in the blue blazes are you... you don't qualify because you're not an illuminaughty
~shicken~
Last edited by shicken; Nov 19, 2008 at 01:16 AM.
Go die in a hole!
ok this week is also a special week now 500 TCS WILL BE GIVEN and after tat it will be 100 tcs unless i get more money and if i feel generous
i'll let that one slide ....since i won :P.

=.=
I dunno Shicken
~MegaNerd30
Last edited by meganerd30; Nov 24, 2008 at 01:22 AM.
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
thats not using your admin powers very well there shicken. and who exactly is that 55bobjoe guy any way?

o and also i will b very busy so may not post tomorrow. homework...
yes, very much so. and im making a 200tc deposit to our bank so everyone knows.