Toribash
If you're indeed going to join, I'd suggest you leave your clan. Or I won't even create a thread discussing you.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
If you're indeed going to join, I'd suggest you leave your clan. Or I won't even create a thread discussing you.

I am terribly sorry, I had no clue you wanted me to quit first. Ok I'll quit right now.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
You are being discussed as of... in 2 minutes.

Got it...

How do I show you replays? Like record then post them.
After doing the orgasmic decap press f, then save it. To view it go to "replays" at the main menu, to edit it press "r" then press "e" when you come to that part you want to edit.

If you want to upload it at the forums press "Go Advanced" then manage attachements, then upload it there.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
After doing the orgasmic decap press f, then save it. To view it go to "replays" at the main menu, to edit it press "r" then press "e" when you come to that part you want to edit.

If you want to upload it at the forums press "Go Advanced" then manage attachements, then upload it there.

Oh thanks! Is this good? I threw this together as a test.
Attached Files
Awesome Kick.rpl (44.2 KB, 19 views)
Its very symmetrical and its not a nice kick :/

I do think you're a nice guy so I wont be a bluntshit at your replays.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Its very symmetrical and its not a nice kick :/

I do think you're a nice guy so I wont be a bluntshit at your replays.

I just threw it together...

That sounds promising XD [/sarcasm]
I'm just trying to be a bit friendly. I hate it when people are being a smartass and starts getting blunt on new people without valid critique, thats all.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I'm just trying to be a bit friendly. I hate it when people are being a smartass and starts getting blunt on new people without valid critique, thats all.

Oh.. Thanks for not doing that! All though you had a lot of points to work off of...

The replay isn't great, just kinda cool...
Attached Files
Giddyup Horsey!.rpl (30.1 KB, 19 views)