ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Well - Sluthead
Okay! So I got voted in If I am not mistaken I was supposed to start a new thread. I made the title very normal so when another person does it it will be neat. kk so ask away! I think the best idea would be to ask questions that arent just yes or no. but im sure it doesnt matter.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
If you were stranded on an island with a condom, a coconut, and feather, and a beautiful island girl was trying to seduce you into sex, what would you do?
You have to use 2 of those 3 items in some way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
i would drink the coconut juice, but opening the coconut by tickling it with the feather.

Then i'd do the therefore mentioned sexual acts.

seduce you into sex

Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
okay so obviously malvado's response is uber cool.

i would rinse the condom out with some standing water i found lying around. I would then use it to collect rain water. I would use the coconut to smash the hot chick in the temple and eat her over the next few days for substance, while i found a way off the island and back to civilization.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
If you were a cannibal and could eat anyone you wanted who would it be?
R
R A R
R
After that question... If you could have any animal in the world and give it any special stuff you wanted, what would it be?
I though the well would be about serious questions

Well now that i know that it's not i will ask you about this.

If you could eat a kg of any kind of food, what would that be?
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
After that question... If you could have any animal in the world rape you what would it be?

Jajaja
I can be random too :P
R
R A R
R