Toribash
Original Post
The return of the gummy one
So I'm back from boot camp. Ill post some of the stuff I had to go through once I actually get some sleep and can think straight.

Just one thing for now. 5:30 am was the latest I got to sleep in each day of the last week.
Last edited by Gum; Jul 23, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
k, so im less tired now for some wierd reason so I shall tell a story.

I get there and within the first 5 minutes of being with the Drill Instructors(DI's), I get yelled at and have to do 50 push-ups and run about 100 yards to a telephone pole and back.

The rest of the first day went well until dinner. At dinner, one of the first year cadets forgot to thank the kitchen staff for cooking us dinner so no one got to eat more than 1 or 2 bites of food before we had to run outside and go do sand angels.

I was on gold team (2nd year and up) and we basically destroyed the other teams in how disciplined we were.

more storytime later....
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome back Gumfighter.

When you were away it made me sadface.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Gum <3

I swear i read "Cum <3"

I need sleep. Also WB gum ;3
<insert (something) here>
Ok, so more stories.

I'm kinda jumping around a bit, but the camp lasted from sunday night until saturday afternoon, so it was 6 days.

The first 3 days were almost all classroom stuff and were not much fun at all. After that though, it was pretty awesome.

On wednesday morning after breakfast, gold team got to go and climb the rockwall and rappel down a 40 foot wall. I had never done either of those before I went to the camp, so it was quite a fun experience. In the afternoon, my team got to go and learn about scuba diving and practice it in the pool at the camp a bit. That was also quite a fun experience.

Thursday started out with a few team building exercises before we got to go do a high ropes course about 50 feet off the ground. The course consisted of a swinging rope bridge followed by a cargo net and zipline that you needed to get to. We spent the first half of the day there and then went back to the pool to learn water survival techniques and learn how to turn our pants into a flotation device.

The most fun day was Friday though. That was the range day, so we got to finally shoot some guns at the police camp. We got to shoot 3 types of guns, although we were only supposed to shoot 2 of the 3. We shot .357 Revolvers, 12 gauge shotguns, and a Glock semi-automatic pistol. I had shot all but the glock before that so I got a chance to show off my marksmanship skills and scored a few good shots on the targets.

Friday night was a big barbecue and celebration that ended in a "bear attack" where one of the staff at the camp dressed up in a bear suit and came in during the night and attacked a kid to scare them. It worked perfectly and we all had a great time laughing ourselves to sleep before we went to sleep on our final night at the camp.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]