Toribash
Original Post
Re: This clan is dissolving.
I talked with RedDevil, he's absolutely right, dont question his judgement, anyways.. I'm leaving this, the reason behind this, talking to RedDevil. Thats all you need to know. Cya.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
This clan is dying just when I was about to get active again Cmon guys its not the end yet.
oh trust me its the end Dragar. and if you try to fight it they will call you a FGT and tell you , you dont understand.

so just fucking drop it. its over.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post
oh trust me its the end Dragar. and if you try to fight it they will call you a FGT and tell you , you dont understand.

There's just one thing I can say about this post: Fuck YOU!
You don't get what's going on here. Most clans die if the leader/leaders fall inactive. And no, we don't call guys like Dragar a FGT, we call guys like you a FGT!!

And I'm sorry Mwah. Hope you'll enjoy Toribash without the Hive ;) Good luck in the future.
We didn't even get to finish the video :<
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
We still could, a last testament if you will, but I suppose that is Nuramons choice.
R
R A R
R
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post

You don't know me. You just don't say that. Dont release your anger at me after you got called a FGT.