Ranking
Original Post
Alliance chat thread
The purpose of this thread, is so members of wHo and members of our allies can engage in conversations, since we dont currently have features such as 2 on 2 fighting or other things that will make alliances great in the future, i thought at the very least this thread would help us to get to know our allies,

clan tournaments and such will also be posted here and discussed, so that our allies know what is going on, and can find it easier to participate

im looking forward to getting to know some of the people in our allied clan
one thing i would be interested to know is, which members of wHo inspired the current alliances, and which people from our ally clans have friends in our clan, or in one of our allies. im particualy interested in hearing stories of how the alliances with Guru and Ark were originally formed

im really hoping this thread can be a success, i ask that if you think its remotely a good idea to have this interclan thread, please post something just to help get the discussion ball rolling
Well, I'm 16, single and love to have a good time, also I love long walks on the beach. Well, nao that you know me, how about you? lawl.
Your shits weak.
ok thanks for asking, i cant believe i didnt think to start this by introducing myself, good idea Emoki113r.

outside of toribash, i am a musician. i play many styles of music, am in 3 bands (all currently working towards working live) and i have a couple of recording projects at home.

i have been staff for quite a long time on www.guitarchaos.com which is where i get my experience using a forum, i believe being staff there, and having responsibility has helped me to become a person who post's only friendly or constructive opinions, and im used to going out of my way to help members of a forum, another benefit of this, is that guitar chaos has just changed to the same forum type that toribash uses, so i have support from an external source when i need help here.

the instruments i own are a 6 string ibanez js100 signature edition electric, 6 string epiphone SG electric, 7 string J&D Luthiers electric, a 4 string fender precision squire bass, a cheap keaboard and a decent recording computer, with a great soundcard. i also do some programming

if you search guitarchaos, you can hear regular updates on my music, and i have 2 profiles at myspace blisteredfinger (my rock and mellower stuff, i dont really update this much) and lordsombre (my main account, sombre is a character i created for a band called ghrym, he is a lunatic, and the sombre myspace is his solo material, he is doing a cd and its going to be in the genre of lunatic metal, there is a track up off it called "i eat the dead"

im a much nicer guy that sombre though, please dont think he reflects my character, i created him that way because i want to do horror music shows

im also a learning self taught producer, im recording bands for free to get better at it, for an example of some of my recording work, check out aluer at myspace, i recorded/produced the music, but the vocals were done elsewhere (there is also a video of me playing solo's with aluer on the blisteredfinger myspace)

if you get really bored you can check my video's at youtube, my name their is marduk111
This is cool I would like to give a suggestion for an alliance. My pick is Inq they have helped me when my times were bad and i'm sure they would intend on doing so for us they have my recommendation. =)
hey
well ill introduce myself as an ally to wHo my ingame name is Kai-Tiger ive been playing for months now and i have gotten rather good
as for the real me my name is Dan Pabst im 17 and i live in Australia QLD.
my clan is unofficial but proud to be by wHo's side.

K.Tiger
well i dont wanta be left out...
Im Da_Sassin or Trent Myers, live in cali a proud member of SyN. I paintball play WoW and toribash, im 17 and drive a 89 ford ranger.

SyN ftw, Da_Sassin...
I'm Alex, 15 years old. I've been playing toribash for about 3 1/2 weeks.
Outside of school I play field hockey, the greatest sport ever, as a goalkeeper, and just lounge around listening to The White Stripes, the greatest band ever.
wHo kicks arse? Thats right!
Finger-bend!
hey Kai, i live in brisbane queensland australia, small world hey

i realised i didnt mention anything about me in toribash, I started last year sometime i think it was, when [PF] was around, and played with them until they disappeared, then i joined [Evil], up until nukem went inactive, and have been in [wHo] since

my favourite server is judo, im 2nd dan in western and brown belt in eastern

i like the way this thread is going

in reguards to the post by Bman, does anyone else here have some kind of a relationship with Inq, if so please tell me about it