Dirtnapp
eightah
Fee
supastveo
Tim
ShiftV3

Last edited by ed; Apr 12, 2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: ~update
RAID'S CLAN STORY

This section contains the clan story, from back in the day of the [DSC]. It was written by myself as more of a frustrated joke as I couldn't find anything to write about. Although Crux enjoyed it, so we went with it.

A raid isn't as simple as someone might think. It takes careful planning, and has to be implemented perfectly. No one can ever predict what will happen inside, this is what makes it so intense. Garry approached the backdoor as instructed, he waited.. waited as two, three girls walked past. He
looked nervously at the ground wondering what he would say if they knew what he was about to do, wondering what items he would find involving each of these girls. After what seemed like a lifetime Callum arrived, carrying a smug look as his sidekick David followed carrying a... ladder. Callum surveyed the building in front of him, "yeah shouldn't be to difficult, I
am rather experienced." boasted Callum. "I mean, jesus Garry this must be the first pair of girl's pants you've seen?" scoffed Callum. Garry looked Callum in the eye but quickly adverted his gaze, he knew Callum was in charge here. "Right! Lets do this!" Shouted Callum. "Our first of many pantie raids as a team!".
Last edited by Fee; Mar 18, 2010 at 01:47 AM.
IRC

Raid’s channel on IRC is called #raid.

If you have used IRC before then this should be no problem. For those who haven’t take a quick look over this.
Those who use IRC alot might not know some of this so feel free to read.

Download mIRC from here

Open mIRC and connect to the Toribash server.
/server irc.toribash.com

Join the Raid channel.
/join #raid

Connect to this server automatically.
Tools > Options
Connect > Options
And select ‘Connect on startup’

Add #raid to your favourites and you’ll enter #raid as soon as you connect for every time you open mIRC.
Favourites > Add to favourites
Then in options within the favourites window, select ‘join on connect’

Change your nickname (if you want to) and register it.
/nick Crux
/msg nickserv register password email

Auto-identify yourself once you connect.
Tools > Options
Connect > Options
Click the Perform button and enter this text, replacing password with yours.

on *:Connect: {
/msg NickServ IDENTIFY password
}

*Make sure ‘enable perform on connect’ is checked.

Highlights in mIRC
Tools > Address Book > Highlight
Enable highlights and add words that you want to be highlighted. This means that whenever someone says Crux (I have Crux on highlight) mIRC will beep and flash to get my attention, and in the conversion it will highlight the line of text that contained that word.

Once you have registered your nickname and enabled the auto-identify script, I will add you to the auto-op list in #raid.

See ya there. ;)

Last edited by crux; Mar 24, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
FRIENDS & BLACKLIST]

Don't ask to be a friend of Raid. If we like you, we'll ask.

[r]tards
Marco
Tapion

Blacklist

Last edited by ed; Apr 6, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
RAID'S BANK

Raid's bank is currently open to donations. Most of the money in the bank will go towards events which we are involved in.

RaidBank
Current Balance: --- Unknown

Just ask anyone in the clan, they'll be glad to give some money to you ;)
Last edited by ed; Mar 13, 2011 at 11:35 AM.
RECRUITING

Periodically, there will be some in-game servers up and running to attempt to get some fresh meat. Though Raid is an IRC based clan, getting well-rounded users who are active in-game, IRC, and who uses the forums is a key attribute we look for in members.

All server names will be called "Raid". A member of Raid will always be there, hopefully more than one at a time. In the server you will need to try and convince one of the members that you are worthy enough to apply.

Hope to see you there ;)

Last edited by ed; Mar 13, 2011 at 12:27 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم