Toribash
Rawr.

Completely re-done the shading on the visor, I think it looks better this way. Though I realise the outline is too dark and blurry, so i'll remove that.

-----
Shit just got serious.
Last edited by Fivah; Apr 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back for good.
Still think you should fix the top part soon, add some different parts on the visor as well, instead of making it one big piece, try adding lighter blue on it, and needs more armor plates :x
The tops ok I think(Hard to tell on a spinny), you could test it ingame for me? :3 I plan on adding those small plates all the way up to the top of the visor, like bolts(kind of), and I like the colours but I may add lighter stuffs if I think it'll look better once it's finished. And don't worry, more armour will come.
Thanks for your constructive crit bro. <3
Back for good.
Tiny updates go! (I shaded a little bit more under the red thing)
Back for good.
i sark at heads. but if i were to just comment. I'd say that the head isn't taking much of a shape. That's just my utter guess.

and i'm back into gfx. one step at a time.

|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
nonononononono. It's good for getting back in, but the light in the render is coming from a different angle, make it come from the TOP left hand cornor instead of the bottom. He also doesn't seem to be blended in very well at the left side, but it indeeed has some potential.
Back for good.