Toribash
hey what bout me lols jk hey fire bolt let me know if ur in a judo room and ill join you
M.M.F.W.C.L
Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
^^Checking those replays now And I can train you AiroBlinn, to win matches faster and more effectively. If that's all right with you, that is.

Thanks for the offer. I've been trying to do wushu but so far, me being used to sparring makes it hard to learn it.
GMT +8:00
I'm to used to staight up judo for wushu. On a random note did you guys want to see the website I created for that class of mine? If so tell me so I can put it into a zip fiile and upload it here

EDIT: Ummm well i have a problem i upgraded my comp to win 7 a while ago and decided to play toribash, well before the upgrade i ran it with shaders and all that, and now its laggy even without shaders and suggestions?
Last edited by 3169pwn3r; Jun 5, 2010 at 04:38 AM.
M.M.F.W.C.L
@3169pwn3r - Try making a thread in the Support Board

Anyhoo, it's my last week of summer vacation in the Philippines and I haven't planned anything yet except maybe reach black belt.
3169pwn3r-Try updating your drivers/windows 7.

By the way: I made my first million TC! YAY
Last edited by firebolty; Jun 10, 2010 at 08:36 PM.
BAD LUCK
Ill try to donate like 3/4 of it to our clan, but I have to clear something up with some mods...and, where is Iceman?

Guys, dont you think we should raise the belt requirement for new members? The majority of toribash thinks that the higher the belt, the cooler we are.Im not in that side of the argument though :l
Last edited by firebolty; Jun 12, 2010 at 02:05 AM.
BAD LUCK
ANNOUNCEMENT: See below
A Poll Thread pertaining for Chat Thread as a new Stickied and Official thread has been made! Make your vote now!