ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Sucka8I View Post
Hey

Belt : Black
Mods: Wushu, Aikido
Posting : While Buying items, Posting clan threads
Picture of myself : No avaiable
Why i want to join : XIII is kinda pro clan, i like it!

Think letting me in
Please reply

Sucka8i

Fuck.
We are only kinda pro ;;
Heya! My name is Jason K, I'm looking forward to join your clan. Well, I'm pretty much of a forumer not a gamer, well actually I'm only a blue belt.... But I came here because my arts, I want to improve and show it to you guys so that someone can see my creation.... also came here to make new friends and be more familiar to forums.... With that the clan will have more reputation, I know the rules of foruming and your rules. So I wont multipost like slayer, and here are my arts.... If it's not very good, I appreciate your decisions.... And if you want me to speak shits, I can do some of those.... Sorry if I don't post it to an image hoster.... My other account is also know as Junkmail13, so don't get confused....

Moar about me? OK, I'm juz 11 yrs old.... I want to improve my arts skills and relationship, and also I am a bit good in lenshu.... I like te number 4, cuz it makes me happy.... I like to program sometimes, especially batch.... And I love hacking, and generally in toribash.... I quite active in the irc and very active in the forum, I say that we can help each other by this.... Thank You....

You can see more of my arts in my deviarts, link in my siggy
Attached Thumbnails
JunkArtsPC.jpg   UnWantedJunkmail.jpg   JunkIsAwesome.jpg  
Attached Files
udh bgs bgs.rpl (98.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by jokerstein; Apr 22, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Heya! My name is Jason K, I'm looking forward to join your clan. Well, I'm pretty much of a forumer not a gamer, well actually I'm only a blue belt.... But I came here because my arts, I want to improve and show it to you guys so that someone can see my creation.... also came here to make new friends and be more familiar to forums.... With that the clan will have more reputation, I know the rules of foruming and your rules. So I wont multipost like slayer, and here are my arts.... If it's not very good, I appreciate your decisions.... And if you want me to speak shits, I can do some of those.... Sorry if I don't post it to an image hoster.... My other account is also know as Junkmail13, so don't get confused....

Application sounds a little cocky, spice it up and add some stuff we want to hear. Otherwise, if you can have a chat with some of the other dudes and let them get too know you a little, if you're a nice guy you should probably get in. But fyi, nobody likes a cocky bitch.

Quickly, before Doxxy's rapes you!
Back for good.
For not even reading my post, or doing anything. I say no.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
For not even reading my post, or doing anything. I say no.

I did!!!! Look at my first post, I edited it.....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Why is everyone Freaking Hate this is clan. This Clan is good you guy need to know how to join one and have some matter too. =.=
-----
Belt : Black Mods: Aikido Rank :1262 Win%: 56.78 Posting : Like To Post Something Weird And Dumb Picture of myself : Don't Really know How To Why i want to join: This clan is the BEST!! And all the people in this clan is also cool and a cool name. Thank You For Listen, I hope You Like It.
-----
Belt : Black Mods: Aikido Rank :1262 Win%: 56.78 Posting : Like To Post Something Weird And Dumb Picture of myself : Don't Really know How To Why i want to join: This clan is the BEST!! And all the people in this clan is also cool and a cool name. Thank You For Listen, I hope You Like It.
-----
Oop Sorry About that
Last edited by r3dr4gonZ; Apr 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wanna join to
I am black belt.

My bests mods are: Akido, judo, wushu, runnig, kickbox and classic.
My active in the forum its very high.
I wanna join in that clan because: this a vry good clan but me is a fun clan for its serious at same time, that clan have very good players.
I can help the clan with donated items but doing a market.
I am 21 years.
I dont have any infraccion.
My GMT is -6.
I can run.
I am doing replays.
REPLAYS:
01.rpl (60.3 KB) rer.rpl (79.1 KB)
sfasd.rpl (60.6 KB) sd.rpl (68.3 KB)
hEy why ArE yoU loOk mE ???