Ranking
Original Post
#hæmadrometry thread
Or an application thread, w/e

Requirements:

-Have an acceptable body odour, although smelling particularly good is encouraged
-you must be this tall to enter
-No matter what you do, you must always obey the righteous and painfully long list of rules.
-Must hang in our channel #hi. If you don't know how to join an IRC channel, google it.

How to apply:
Application form:

For this month's awesome application form, write a critical article about the holocaust of the Colorado potato beetle initiated by the potato god.
Also draw a picture of the potato god delivering a speech at old mcdonald's ruins in honour of all the fallen chips.

God?

What keyboard layout do you use?

List of your accounts:

Favourite std:

Good application!

For your information: All users who apply will be discussed. Well, that's not even true, most of you will be made fun of. If one single member says no for whatever reason, or no reason at all, you are rejected.
Last edited by Redundant; May 2, 2012 at 04:36 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The Famous Bagel

The average working businessman is always on the go.Who that is busy will be able to grab a soft sandwich that could easily collapse and spill the peanut butter, or spam all over their shiny black shoes? Thats what bagels are for. They are ideal due to their scientifically patented ring shape. With a quick grasp of the roundness, any bagel can be a quick and easy meal. The types of bagels can go on forever. From plain to chocolate and shrimp, any flavor for any person, skinny, fat, chunky, fluffy, etc. The carbs in the bread is perfect to keep their mind focused to their job. Bagels can Be truly dependable when it comes to needing a quick bite, Business men won't have time to make a breakfast in the morning. The bagel is very durable, durability is the key to a perfect meal for a working man. The cheapness is very important too. walk around my block, you will find a shop where you could get a bagel with everything on it and cream-cheese for $2. Thus, that is why bagels are the only qualified bread types for a successful businessman.
Last edited by Jetsnix; Jul 28, 2010 at 03:04 AM.
Bagels. Businessmen. They both start with a 'B' for a reason. The bagel has long been a staple of on-the-move gentlemen of the business type. You can walk and eat it, sit and eat it, fly and eat it, drive and eat it. What's not to love? Why sit down and have breakfast. That's a waste of time! The ideal businessman would instead get a bagel. It's yummy, cheap, and easy. Horrid business men might try for a doughnut, or a piece of toast! Screw them royally! Only the most successful business men understand that the only qualified bread type for them is the bagel. I thank you.
Dr. Gregory House
Verdict Member
Originally Posted by Sygnus View Post
Bagels. Businessmen. They both start with a 'B' for a reason.

Yeah sure, app looks fittingly well made, you're in.
oh yeah
Oh fuck yeah, you're in.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Shut up Sid you're not involved, I already let him in.
Updated the roster.
oh yeah
Talked with Sid about it, he is quitting for Verdict.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
And what is that?

What is..what?
Dr. Gregory House
Verdict Member