ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I love Bncy!
Hello, as you see i'm here because i wanna join 'bouncy' and i came with my form.
My name is Alex, i'm 16 and i live in a small country from Europe.I know 5 languages and 50% are the hardest in the world like: Russian,Romanian,Moldavian,English,French and i wanna learn more two.I'm playing for 1 year but my accounts with 10th Dan Black Belt and Black Belt got banned for account trading (Zus,Lim,PwP).I forgot the clans where i was because i didn't played for one year because of BAN.Now i'm just a Black Belt that i made in two weeks of intensive playing.My favorite mode is AikidoBigDojo but i'm skilled in Lenshu,Brushu,Wushu and Aikido.I have a girl friend and we had sex only two times but we are two years together and i love her more than ever.I want to join bncy because i'm very active player and i wanna host a lot of clan wars and win points for the clan to make it higher rank, i can donate toricredits to bank if it will be indeed, i can give a lot of advices, host events and tourneys only for Bncy players.I'm black belt and i have Alfa Imperial Force,Pure Relax and some other high valued items because i'm a dueler made by God.
I wanted to join bncy from the beginings but i made a form now because i made higher belt and i'm worn very nice and ready for the War and different events.I wanna rich 10th Dan Black Belt in 3 mounths because i'm very intensive player that have big aims for future.
Thank you
They will, you just have to wait bro. Now they think your trying too hard, makes you look stupid. :P
I will wait i'm just very active and i'm waiting for the answer (waiting 48 hours)
This clan is dying, there are a ton of clans out there bro..

Guess what

^the fuck is all of this shit?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Davidof View Post
Hello, as you see i'm here because i wanna join 'bouncy' and i came with my form.
My name is Alex, i'm 16 and i live in a small country from Europe.I know 5 languages and 50% are the hardest in the world like: Russian,Romanian,Moldavian,English,French and i wanna learn more two.I'm playing for 1 year but my accounts with 10th Dan Black Belt and Black Belt got banned for account trading (Zus,Lim,PwP).I forgot the clans where i was because i didn't played for one year because of BAN.Now i'm just a Black Belt that i made in two weeks of intensive playing.My favorite mode is AikidoBigDojo but i'm skilled in Lenshu,Brushu,Wushu and Aikido.I have a girl friend and we had sex only two times but we are two years together and i love her more than ever.I want to join bncy because i'm very active player and i wanna host a lot of clan wars and win points for the clan to make it higher rank, i can donate toricredits to bank if it will be indeed, i can give a lot of advices, host events and tourneys only for Bncy players.I'm black belt and i have Alfa Imperial Force,Pure Relax and some other high valued items because i'm a dueler made by God.
I wanted to join bncy from the beginings but i made a form now because i made higher belt and i'm worn very nice and ready for the War and different events.I wanna rich 10th Dan Black Belt in 3 mounths because i'm very intensive player that have big aims for future.
Thank you

Accepted

veb will send you the pass for bncy secrit whenever he gets on next and when you get that pass and post in there you will be our newest member
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.