Toribash
Original Post
Fapplications
After a long hard discussion about it (with Uric), I, Echoforce, deleted fapplications. kthnx.
From now on, All that gets posted here is Applications and Verdicts (Verdicts will be edited onto your application), Voting can be done in another thread, and someone can pm the user or whatever to let them know that they are or aren't accepted. Shit that isn't what was stated right there in that previous sentence will be deleted and probably some sort of rape will occur. Depends etc...

APPLICATIONS ARE FREEFORM.
TL;DR THEY GO HERE.

Last edited by Echoforce; Aug 14, 2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: gaaaaaah
[clan]Bank
Name:Pinkwaffles
Belt 3rd dan
What i'm here for:To join an epic clan
What me like to do:Talk

Hope i get accepted :S

Denied.
</3 sorry babe

I STILL LOVE CLAN <3

We love you too! <3

Denied again. ~Chris
Last edited by Chris; Jun 26, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Hi, I'm TalentBan, rank 13 and I want to join clan.

Pro in aikido,taekkyon,wushu and aikidobigdojo.

What do I want to do: fight to the best of Tori clan.

Denied.
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 18, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Dear fellow Clanians..

Well to start of, I have just quit my previous clan Coffee (Due to great loss of cool members), I have seen many clans around and well I guess I really thought that this one was pretty damn respected, known and has basically a cool bunch of guys in it. I am a pretty easy going guy from Australia, though I am in Africa right now on holiday (Can't really post for about one week b'coz I have limited access to a computer), I enjoy sports and secretly computer shit. I have been told to have a good sense of humor and can always usually have a joke with anyone. Well yeah I am pretty tired right now and can't really think of anything else to say to yous.. If you would like to know any more shit just ask me k.

I liek teh rape, etc..

Hang around in IRC, maybe best not to apply while you're inactive, etc. ~Uric

Will go in IRC soon, well I will be active in a week so I can has more talk then ;)
Last edited by Umbre; Jun 20, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
hi.
Hello [Clan]
My name is Alexis and my Ingame name is Alexisjp.
Im 21 years old and im playing toribash since nov 2009.
I want to join this clan cause i think i have enough skills to join im a good animator of events and im funny.
Im a friend of Echoforce (sorry for yesterday i have to go so.. -_-).
Im talking french and english so if you want to learn french t'ell me it will be a pleasure to teach you.
Im a 2nd dan black belt only 280 games i think to get 3rd dan so...
And my GMT is -6.
have a nice day/night

Denied.

why ?

Denied again. ~Chris :3
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
{A big black bug bit a big black bear,a big black bug bit a big black bear...} i hate this english exercise -_-
Why hallo there, it is I, KriticalDamage, and I would love to join clan, it would be a privilege to be accepted in to such a clan, I am 15 years old, I live in lewisham, in England..I just started playing this game, and I was looking through the official clans and I feel this one suits me best..I don't know what I can say more to persuade you to let me in, thanks for your time.

Denied.
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 22, 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Hey I am KitTiger in Llamas and blue belt but has skill of black and i am in the Philippines and I started playing last year and here is my replay completely mine

We do not care that you are in Llamas.
Denied.
Attached Files
HEAD FIRST!.rpl (161.6 KB, 24 views)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!.rpl (230.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 23, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Proud to be Pinoy. Free hunter set HERE
LLAMA!... anyway my name is Don(short for donazjin...its weird right lol) im a black belt on my d3athd3mon acc which was banned for stealing textures when they were sent to me... on this acc im blue and my fav mod is wushu and worst is judo im a pro at all but master of nothing i hope u guys accept me (no replays i like sry guys)
-----
im also highly active in irc and forum

People are so silly, applying without even attempting to get to know us first.
Denied.

-----
>:O SOOOOOOO STRICT LMAO

GET THE FUCK OUT
>:O SOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB LMAO
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 25, 2011 at 06:57 AM.
Hey im killz

Ive been playing toribash for 3 years, My favourite mods are wushu, teakyyon and judo.

I have 4500 QI, I would like to join Clan becuase first I play games on Steam with Link
I can donate to the bank, I have no problems with that I don't buy any items anymore.

I can post replays on a later date but i have just reinstalled toribash after me old pc failed.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you can let me into Clan.

Denied.
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 25, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
Hello there.
My name is Jonathan, i am 16 years old and i live Europe/Sweden.
I started playing toribash two years ago and i've been loving it ever since the beginning.

I'm pretty active on forums,IRC and in-game.
I would like to join this clan because it has decent Leaders/members and i think i would like hanging around here and get to know more of you guys.

Oh my favorite mods are taekkyon and Assassintowerbattle.tbm

Denied.
Attached Files
Swex-Demigod.rpl (384.6 KB, 23 views)
Swex - Recreation.rpl (152.9 KB, 23 views)
Swex- Chase.rpl (484.3 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:39 AM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM