Toribash
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Pusga, you will be the leader of the team, since you are a co-leader of the clan. I think.

Unfortunately I'm no good at this bullshit.
Eh, it seemed pretty simple. We have one man for each game, and if that man doesn't show up, we can switch him for another guy who hasnt played in the last two games. Games are brushu, aikidobig, takky, greykido, and judofrac.
So, we need 5 people, we have aikidobig, brushu, and takky covered.
so,
two more people, pick if you want greykido or judofrac.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Holy shit, I would apply for judofrac just for letting you play, but we need greykido too.

ANYBODY! PLZ HELP.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Yeah be our judofrac, and pusga can be greykido
Alright, so I'll need to see and pay attention to the rules. Also, gonna check out judofrac, because in my noob days I was a judo player.
-----
Also, it looks that it's something like the leader can choose one card. And then we need to plan shit, who's gonna play first and so on.
Last edited by torikill10; Feb 14, 2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Signed us up because god dammit there's like one backup spot available. We should be faster when it comes to applying to these things :U
we already signed up two days ago XD. we got a non-backup spot.
LOOOOL
-----
Also, practicing some judofrac. Posted the 2nd match I played. 3 matches, 2 victories, one against a dude with a + symbol like this +dude. What is he?
Last edited by torikill10; Feb 14, 2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It means he paid for the game (Toribash was originally a "pay n' play" game). Also before you start complaining at me like last time for going completely silent when events pop up, I'm bad, so i'm not playing it.