ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Discussion] DotA 2
Welcome to the beginning of our endless DotA 2 rant. Feel free to post anything related to DotA here (discussion of weekend matches, tips, tricks, strategies, etc.).
On a completely random note:
Last edited by ynvaser; Mar 26, 2013 at 03:53 PM.
Picture is broken.

Anyway Death Plague dota team ftw

All of you, put DP. in front of your normal name if you play dota. Its clan shit n shit
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I had a thought, if we're actually gonna play as a good team we should at least have a decent team comp, for example, last time we had too many gankers and they just nuked the shit out of us. Why don't we have one ganker (Spirit Breaker?) and have loads of nukers?
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Pudgepudgepudgepudge

Idk, but maybe we should replace PAJ by Sai/ParZ because of the fights going on between him and ty, its annoying sometimes imo. Anyway, I can play about anything you like.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKB1USwTHBg
Lol at my awesome ks.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I'm actually going to rotate people as they are online. Also, PAJ is an a-hole, so I think I'll refrain from playing with him in the future. Also, crybaby ("I won't ever go online again!!! *sip*").
hmmmmmmmmmm
MMMM
mmmmmmmmm
ima try dis right hurr
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
We just need to have decent players ACTUALLY playing, for example, simon needs to pick something that ISN'T pudge because he sucks at it and play something like drow :P
Would You Like A Chocolate?