Ranking
Original Post
[DP]I think we had a good run...
But I think that neither of you have interest or motivation in functioning as a Toribash clan anymore. I think I tried to sparkle some interest, but the non-reaction that followed took my mood away from further attempts. I think it's time to disband this clan, and go our separate ways.
Either that, or pusga can take over and continue without me. Either way, I'm out.
See you guys around.
love you broskillet.
My internet was dead, sorry I wasn't on.

TBH though, I don't see why we need to disband or otherwise get all mopey... When we want to form up and get all toribashy again, we can do that. Don't go quitting now, cause then when you think "Hm, I want to rally the troops", there won't be any to rally.

None of us are really interested in the game right now. That doesn't mean we all have to up and leave. You aren't hurting yourself or anyone else by sticking around and saying hi once a week.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Originally Posted by TheJFX View Post
You aren't hurting yourself or anyone else by sticking around and saying hi once a week.

This isn't a reaction on our performance at the tournament, I had this feeling for a while now I just wanted the event to blow over.
I'm not saying we can't do stuff together anymore, but for me as a more or less active TB player being a member of this clan is actually a restraint. I want to do clan wars, take part in events and actually stumble upon members of my clan while being ingame. Don't take this the wrong way, I have no problem with you guys, but I'm not bored of Toribash yet.
rip

I agree with you, this isn't really the place for someone wanting to do clan wars or anything to do with an active clan at all, so bb and see you around. DP has been a sitting-around-and-being-a-clan for a while now, so I'm not surprised.
Last edited by pusga; Aug 24, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
oh yeah
I'll stay. I'm not too active in-game anyway. As long as we stay active in the forums I'm in.
Well then.....

Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I'll come and chat, but I can do that without being a member.

I told you to rename it Defeated Puzzles!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Agreed on that one, yn.
But i loveeee youuuu.
Hopefully I'll see you in game, I frequent the public wushu room when i get home from work at around 0000GMT
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Well, at least we fought against family as our "not so grand finale". We did something. We may disband, but at least we did something in 2013. And this is great because we're gonna disband after fighting. This may look weird, but that was a special moment in this clan's history. We knew that one day it would come to an end, so why not dying while kicking asses, losing and winning matches? Was it our last fight? I think so. Was it cool? I don't know about you but I think that was. We lost but, we were going to disband anyway!

When I was a greenhorn at Toribash, ynvaser asked me if I wanted to join a clan. I thought that clans were groups of people people who have given up from their lives and started to play 24/7. But he said that we weren't a 24/7 clan. And I joined DP. I applied and I waited. My app sucked and I learned a lesson: learn more english(later, I started doing reviews and that really improved my english). Then I did a 2nd one, and I got in. Our clan went through bad times. That Spread The Plague event. Avengd7x gave me a chance of being in Ethereal. Ethereal became the 8th best clan before they changed the clans' list. I denied. And I learned another thing: Loyalty is well-rewarded. I became leader for a while. And I learned another thing(again): Let the adults do the hard stuff. Let them teach you. Don't command something you don't know. Learn the basics. And I resigned.

Then we had our downfall and we stayed idling for a long time. We started speaking non-sense stuff and tylander started trolling and spamming me. And I learned a thing from this: FUCK THE INTERNET.

And finally, we made( what I think it is) our last move. We fought and in that moment, I learned my last lesson from this clan: Fuck the rank. Fuck your enemy's rank. Believe in yourself. I lost my first match in judofrac because I wasn't focused and I wasn't taking risks. I just focused and took risks on the second and I did a great round.

I am sure that ynvaser will call me a pussy because of this. I'm sure that tylander will talk about some non-sense shit. But this is what I wanted to say.I learned a lot here. I have never won anything important at toribash. But in this clan I learned a lesson that helped me win a lot at judofrac. At DOTA 2. At Chivalry. At Spelunky. At real life.

"You can learn more from a single loss than a thousand victories." ~ Sun Tzu

I'm still a noob. I'm still very bad at most games. But I don't get angry for anything like I used to do. I have never had anything to give to you. I'm poor of TCs and I'm not skilled. But I learned that as soon as you try, you'll be doing your part. If you win, cool. If you lose, try again. One day, you'll win. I tried to win most of my time at DP. And this day finally came. I won a match for the clan. I did something for this clan. And now I feel better, because I didn't fuck up everything this time.

I think this is my last post at Toribash forums. I don't know if I'll play more Toribash. This will really sound bad but, FUCK THE INTERNET. Thank you Death Plague for everything.

Torikill10 out.
Last edited by torikill10; Aug 25, 2013 at 03:28 AM.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."