ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Yes]Inactivity Thread

Inactivity code:
If you are going in-active or something just post here before you're going inactive, you really don't want to get kicked right?

Im also going in-active for a while, Exams right.

(Im gonna request a ban from the staff till the exams get over. (Caus i want to stay away from games till exams)
Last edited by Tuna; May 29, 2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Art Updates! YAY!!
Very Nice
Basically guys, I think I might be inactive, but not 100%, over the next 3 or so days. This is because me and a few people are going on a 3 day trip to Berlin as a 'break', but the hotel we are staying at might have wifi so I will update you with that. As for now, I will only be active tonight, maybe a bit tomorrow morning, and then hopefully Saturday morning (we arrive in Berlin at 11:30pm, so yea, quite late). So if I do not post on Saturday or I am not active at least once on Saturday, then make it safe to assume that there is no wifi and I am inactive for those few days.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
okay, I hope you have a good time and it really doesn’t matter if your inactive as long as you have a nice time :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
May be inactive for a bit as I spilt a drink on my laptop hope it does not die
For monday, tuseday, and possibly wendsday, I will be inactive due to family members visiting. I haven't seen them for awhile so I don't want tonplay then.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Every one, I will be inactive for a week, Going an a long ass walk,
89.4 miles I will take a picture of the odd rout it may not be 100% accurate, But it should give you an idea of how far I will be walking ;o,

Posting here just in case you did not see my previous post.