ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Locker460 View Post
hey im back and im leaving TORIBASH.. sorry

i was a little active in hunters but its over.. i don't like tb so much anymore if i will play i will chat with u guys . bye.

cool look forward to seeing you in game
ima crusin for a bruisn
lol? he just said hes leaving tb how are you going to see him in game? this deserves a fail stamp
~`|= /-\ | |_`~
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
lol? he just said hes leaving tb how are you going to see him in game? this deserves a fail stamp
~`|= /-\ | |_`~

he said if i see you in game i will chat with you

Clan lead failstamp
|= /-\ | |_
ima crusin for a bruisn
meh, So what do you mean by clan lead fail stamp? is that like the stamp for now on or somthing? and yes sure i suppose i was wrong, bleh there i said it
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
yea can we stop the pointless posting that obviously belongs in a pm
Buya please delete this and most above, this is the fighter thread not the delete me thread
Want to join Vampire?
sorry for double post even though its a good week apart. Buya u need to really update the first page, change the pic to our clan picture for one, update everyone's ranks for 2, thirdly delete the members who aren't here anymore and lets see what we've got here.
Want to join Vampire?