Toribash
Original Post
Intro..
Hey there, just thought I'd let everyone know a bit about me... I'm 18, English, on my gap year before university. I haven't been playing Toribash for a very long time, I think it's about a month now, maybe a bit less maybe a bit more... I count myself lucky to have been spotted by Winter, and approved by buyakia, it's an absolute honour...
See you all around.
hey my gametag is buyakia i am 17 i like to play tennis, ski, snowboard and other stuff. i play TB alot so if you need somone to talk to i jsut might be available.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Hi all my gamertag is Winter21, i am glad to see this clan become official and i hope that it will live long and prosper lol, i like to do skiing snowboarding and other stuff and i love to watch tennis lol, hope to see u all in game.
well my name is kjhg53 and I have a dru... what? Wrong place and time? Oh well I'm kjhg53 and I try to be active but with camping, band, school, and sleeping I seem to not be on as much as some of you hope.
Last edited by kjhg53; Nov 20, 2008 at 02:42 AM.
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
Heya all My nick is "hakonpl" i will try There to be active on the Forums and on Toribash... well... Peace
Hi all I'm redcrab, after buyakia spotted me i left mrdr to join this clan. I'm italian and i study engineering at university. Like grabby i stopped playing tb for
a while but now i play a lot on weekends, less during lesson days.

See ya on tb servers.
well my name is jake i am 14
i am very athletic...on the #3 ranked freshmen basketball in the state of california
yeah i have played tb for like 6 months although i took 2 months off due to omputer dificultes