Ranking
Original Post
suggestions
how can we improve SFST (no nub clap is final however)
ima crusin for a bruisn
replays thread

...just ignore that... i was looking for a sticky/something taht had the word replay in it... not the uke is good thing,,,
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule
Way to reserect a really old thread with a completely useless post because we have a replay thread, weve had it for quite a while in fact,

Also in addition to editing a post u are aware u can delete it right?
cause ur secound line looked like u edited ur mistake so im just here wondering why u dident delete it instead
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
how can we improve SFST (no nub clap is final however)

what about training sessions on weekends or whenever ppl can play together. i think i never saw more than 2 SFST member (excluding me) in one room. btw would be nice to know the time when you guys are ingame. we should make some kind of timetable i.e. meh: between 16:00 and 21:00 (gmt) during week
interesting but how would we train people? personally i need somebody right next to me in order to help them.
ima crusin for a bruisn
move list and PM them it and see if they can pull it off
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
im not pming my buya splitter :/, but i barely see more then 2 members on at once even though i saw about 5 members today, anyway my sugguestion

Dont Revive Old Threads
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Um... sticky a time zone thread. That way everyone can find out what time they are on and where they live, and they can post it to the thread. I know that the idea might have come up in another thread, but I just came across this thread and wanted to suggest something :P and everyone can take up egg style fighting... for wushu and stuff (I know we need improvment in wushu)
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766