ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Recruiting Rule
Ok. From now on, you may only recruit people with MY or INU's permission. That is all.
yea this is a very important thread

YOU CANNOT RECRUIT ANYONE AND IF U WERE RECRUITED BY SOME ELSE U MUST CONATACT ME VIA PM THIS IS NOT A CHOICE FOR U TO MAKE

the reason this is a new rule is b/e i am seeing too many ppls wit the scream tag on them and it's very annoying to have to ask them who recruited them b/e when i ask them who recruited them they say idk or i forgot i am tired of this xcuse and if u were recruited by some1 else u no who u r and i will find u and tell u to take ur tag off asap if not u will be banned from clan scream forums this is the only warning i am giving and if u r not active on forums that's ur fault (unless u have an xcuse like xxxkill)

ALSO this is the roster i have compiled (lazerman53 plz change the roster to this roster when u come in the scream forums)

Leader:
73Chevelle

Co_ldr:
Inuyasha11

Manager/Lt:
Lazerman53

Members:
xxxkill
Nintendo
Moomin
Mr. Maniac
Leonash
Shadowboy
ydnarano67
Bounce
Hotshot
12gonzalex
headslicer

Here is the list for pls i have recruited (btw chev and laza u should make one too):
(empty)

IF U DO NOT C UR NAME AND IS/OR COMFIDENT U R IN CLAN SCREAM THEN CONTACT ME VIA PM I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF U R ACTIVE OR IF U HAVE BEEN ACTIVE AND IF U HAVE NOT U WILL BE BOOTED THIS MEANS I WILL PERSONALLY EITHER PM U (which will prob. occur) OR I WILL TELL U IN GAME IDC/GIVE A (bleep)ING DAMN ABOUT HOW U WERE IN FOR A LONG TIME OR W/E U WILL B BOOTED BE ME LIKE IT OR NOT U SHALL TAKE THE TAG OFF AND FINED ANOTHER CLAN TO JOIN WE R GUNNA DO THIS RIGHT SO NO MORE XCUSES U R EITHER IN AND ACTIVE OR NOT!

Note this is the list of users who are booted, AND WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER B ALLOWED BACK INTO CLAN SCREAM NOW ACCEPTIONS, IF AND OR BUTTS! END OF SENTENCE!
pwnsors101
D47
Redragon7
.... u to make me sick

Lazerman plz change this to clan scream list

Note for the list of ppls i am giving permission to recruit go to the thread that has that title
that's all
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Jan 31, 2009 at 12:07 AM.
Vibin
I think you missed something Inu... Your leader over there can also do that stuff... What ever I did.
yea u can seeing as ur just randomly here, on scream forums doing stuff go ahead, u prob. no rules, but i'll go over them agian only blackbelts and they must b rlly active in forums
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Jan 22, 2009 at 06:21 AM.
Vibin
hey you forgot my 672 on the roster thing *'-'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Nin that's not the rostor and I fixed the forum one. One last thing 73CHEV can you talk to one of the clan mods and see if they can change you out with greatone with the "clan page". I'll post a link if you don't get me...