Ranking
Original Post
Pinging in a Public Server and losing your position and ragequit
Okay the title says it all, This happens to a lot of people and most of them rage quit (nojoke)
There should be something called auto nudge that nudges you back to your position if you ping and reconnect to the server.

I know this might be a lot of coding but please sir, you're a god among men. Some might say "Get a new WIFI"
Well some actually does not have the money to afford a new WI-FI so stfu.

Please take this into consideration.
Last edited by Xaria; Sep 8, 2019 at 03:13 AM.
it's easy to abuse of it.

losing --> disconnect internet --> reconnect
"Gâle, peste, gengraine, trainent à l'entrée de son utérus,
C'est plus risqué de la ken que de jouer à la roulette russe..
Fuyez, elle a les lèvres déchirées qui moussent comme la Heineken,
Ya des tentacules qui pendent, c'est plus une chatte, c'est un Kraken.."
A better solution would be to not kick users from room when they ping. Most games have a system of keeping you in a lobby for few seconds of downtime giving you the chance to keep your spot in the queue.
Originally Posted by hugsteur View Post
it's easy to abuse of it.

I don’t think he’s implying it would fuke you if you pinged, it’s only nudge you if you pinged in queue

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
If this is possible i support it
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
A better solution would be to not kick users from room when they ping. Most games have a system of keeping you in a lobby for few seconds of downtime giving you the chance to keep your spot in the queue.

That can also be a good idea but I don't know if that can be possible in Toribash, it will be hard I'm guessing because I don't know anything about coding.

Originally Posted by hugsteur View Post
it's eay to abuse of it.

Like what Divine said.
lets say you are playing and you ping then it should knock you back to the last position not the place where you get to play again and if you ping in a position where you are (not playing) you get nudged to the position you were in before you pinged.

Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
If this is possible i support it

I'm pretty sure what I suggested is possible in a way but it will be hard I reckon but I hope this gets implemented in the future.
Last edited by Xaria; Sep 7, 2019 at 08:55 PM.
well
i heared this will be a new thing in toribash next, that ppl will be hold on their spot for a few seconds when they ping

maybe this could be implemented here too

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!