Ranking
Original Post
Gradient options
Instead of blend-only gradients, give us some options!
Maybe "striped", "blend", "split", etc.!
Proceed with telling me why this is a terrible idea!
I guess that's why textures are for , i do not see any "Right" use of that you are mentioning here .

Not Supported
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 8, 2015 at 08:04 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
But why when whoever thought of these items that somewhat substituted textures make them gradients and gradients only? Why the blend? Why ONLY the blend? its far fetched, why is it only half of the body part? Why not throw in a little more and make them have other settings rather than this 1 thing? But like you said, we have textures, so why are gradients even in the game?
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
But why when whoever thought of these items that somewhat substituted textures make them gradients and gradients only? Why the blend? Why ONLY the blend? its far fetched, why is it only half of the body part? Why not throw in a little more and make them have other settings rather than this 1 thing? But like you said, we have textures, so why are gradients even in the game?

Because it's cheaper than textures if you want colors on your body parts.
Bringer of Hell
Tori with just a plain stripes across his legs would look kinda look bad, and yes you can buy normall textures.
I think this would actually be a pretty sweet idea, I mean like people who can't afford textures can buy like striped gradients or checkered gradients so that they can look good without having to buy textures and then spend even more TC buying a decent looking set
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Well maybe i could add on to your idea, lets say you have a primary granite and a secondary granite. you have the option to mix those up into checkered, striped, ect in the market for a certain amount of tc.
I know this suggestion is old, but this won't happen unless you add more items with these specific features. An Azure Secondary Gradient is a colored gradient, not a stripe OR whatever. And since textures do exist, this is a silly idea.
I think I might be retired.
hahaha actually many costuman exchange gradients by textures , it would be a good idea to open their eyes and see that is not just a ' misc' ' anyway ... I love to see players using more textures