ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Annual Fix for Inflation
Here we go ladies and gents! Prepare your anuses for total devastation and your minds for blowing! Is inflation an undeniable issue? Fuck yeah! Wanna fix it? You're damn right you do! If you have no idea what inflation is, it's when tc loses value over time due to more tc being created by people buying it from the shop, tournaments, etc. It's like having a rare soda drink hat that is expensive asf. Then having someone finding a warehouse full of the former priceless soda drink hat. The rare soda drink hat that you own is now nearly worthless. It's the same thing that is happening in toribash as we speak. People are slowly finding more and more soda drink hats and our soda drink hats are losing their value.

So now to the solution! Annually (once a year), an event will be hosted by someone with the capabilities to delete tc where players will place their tc in a pool. The amount can be whatever each player wants. Anyways, the players that put tc into the pool will get 1 ticket for every 100 tc that they place into the pool. Then at the designated end date of the event, the person with tc deletion abilities will have a raffle style drawing of a ticket. Players with more tickets in the pool will have a higher chance of winning. The player that gets randomly selected will win their tc back and 25% or so of the total tc placed in the pool. Players that place 5000+ tc in the pool will be sent a shiai token as an incentive for players to add a surplus of tc to the pool. Players that put in 50,000+ tc will receive a 512x512 head texture. The remaining percentage of the tc will be deleted by the host of the event. The deletion of the tc will instantly increase the value of everyone's tc. Fixing the inflation of soda drink hats by burning a few of them. Logical, Effective, and fun for the participants. Perfect.

This system is impossible to be rigged unless the host decides to keep the tc for themselves and ends up getting banned. Even then, our supreme leader Hampa can just reach into their account and delete all of the tc anyways. The host will not be able to participate in the event. The raffle will be live streamed using twitch to ensure they do not rig the raffle. As for the program used to execute the raffle, I have no clue of such a device, but I'm certain one exists. All participants will be listed on the original post for the event and the top entry will be labeled above all of the other participants that will be listed from highest tc value input to lowest tc entry which is a minimum of 100 tc (1 ticket).

I'd execute this event myself but unfortunately I cannot delete tc.

My original idea for this came from here.

Tell me what you guys think. This tc inflation is a serious problem and it needs to be stopped before tc becomes a worthless currency/soda drink hat.

I don't remember what the inflation was from 2014 to 2015 so if one of y'all could update me, I would appreciate it.

Concept Art. As Always. :3

Note: Anything on here can be altered/changed. Just an idea after all. Also make sure to use constructive criticism guys. No shit posts. Thanks.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Say I buy 2 mil TC and enter it all for an almost-guaranteed win, win it all back + 25% + 512 ground texture + shiai token (if i did it on separate accounts, 50k a peice, for 100,000 512x512 head textures and/or 100,000 shiai tokens for pooling in 5k's.)

And yes,

People will take it to the extremes like this.

My math is wrong.
gg, supported
Last edited by Drama; Jul 23, 2015 at 07:58 PM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Raffles hosted by Toribash staff are already a thing and usually hapen during Christmas and/or Easter. With that being said I'll close the thread as I don't see what else would be discussed here. If you don't agree, PM me.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos