Toribash
people if you want to be in the clan pic then post in the clan pic thread with a replay with an epic pose or with a screenie that is in shaders
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
people if you want to be in the clan pic then post in the clan pic thread with a replay with an epic pose or with a screenie that is in shaders

how much time do we have to do so?
it has already started so you better put it up almost instantly
ima crusin for a bruisn
ok i am doing this in advance. in about two weeks i am going to be gone to the Galapagos islands as a school study abroad program i will not be here for 3 weeks. so if i am not in game then you know why.
Last edited by buyakia; Feb 9, 2009 at 05:49 PM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
I am going to the Galapagos in three days submit apps to be temp lead of SFST
i will try and get you forum abilities but no guarantees. If no one submits an app then josh is lead so people make your choice i will review your apps and annouce who will be the next temp lead (this means no tag other then SFST after your name in game)
ima crusin for a bruisn
No apps were submitted so master josh is the temporary lead. josh be nice to the clan mates you will not get admin powers sorry but hebrew never replied to my message. kjhg will help you if he is on i hope. Josh i will tell you behavior expectations in a PM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
So it seems that pretty much everyone in SFST is inactive these days. Buya I believe you need to start a new active check thread.
Buyakia has gone to his trip to the Galapagos islands.
He has made me the Temp leader until he gets back.

Killboss with the majority of the clan grounded,Failing,or connection not working for a while, i dont think it would be fair for me to make a activity check, And then kick the inactive. Because for those members who cannot access their computer they'll get screwed out of a great clan .

I will however just make a check to see whos active and not kick the inactive just so we have an idea of how many of us are available for any events that may or may not occur depending on the number of people who are active.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?