ES Recruitment Drive
eatabit is a good one
enjoyed the few rounds of lenshu last days
i like his funny attitude

rated 5 stars
Enjoint life
Wow! Your Lenshu Uber gives you 5 stars back :3

Although I was playing like shit those days "D After a little break starting from October, I kinda failing in controlling over my body in lenshu. Glad you've still enjoyed it.
Last edited by eatabit; Jan 23, 2020 at 10:46 AM.
I saw potential and you showed me that you already been into it
you probably just need to refresh your skills and kick ass

but its still fine tho
Enjoint life
Hello fellow fl0w lady's and gentlemen
my nick is Inu or you can call me yahsha
either one is fine by me
I am 19 years of age:

It's been one hell of a journey to get to where i am today in toribash and in life.
I met the most insaine players.

I have also faced some of the greatest in my time.

The insperation grew more and more me in my preteens playing/

My uncle used to say i can see something in that boy's eyes when he plays that game.

It was a burning passion i had. to be the best i could possibly be.

look where i ended up. right here applying to you guys.

Some of the coolest members in all of the toribash community <3 love all of yee

i mained mushu when i first started tb.

but delved into wushu from mushu and fell in love.

my reputation back then was mixed bc i was a bad little boy.

now the maturity has set in and i just kick back relax kick ass and enjoy the company from others.

Working super hard. to learn programming thanks to eat a bit i was put on and was helped tramendousley.
ima stick to it and work super hard.

belt doesint really matter these days i had so many alts i should be a custome belt about to go into god belt by now....
as much as i have played.

My expereince in toribash has taken me so far not only in game but in life without some of my inteanse training exercises i do.

I wouldve been gone. life has been in shambles every sence my preteens with my parents divorce and such.

: ( . It carried me through my grandmother passing. carried me through when i went to rehab and the same uncle that.

saw my passion. He finally passed. i was heart broken </ 3 . i now play in insperation to him and what he saw in me.

and i cain't fail i refuse to my passion for this game has been everlasting and undieing.

The reason i wanted to join flow: I was in damned before i felt i was not ready to join fl0w though damned and fl0w was a

hard choice. really hard i had to take in consideration if damned had rejected me i would try for fl0w. but damned accepted

Me i have been with those guys for ages now its time to show the world what a power player is ;>. i would love to add the assetts i have took and learned and put them to use in the most legendary clan [fl0w]

Besideds my friends are here and this is where i stand. at the feet of the clan that inspired me to become who i am today
but by the hands of those who will choose my fate. will set my course!!! weather provailing to my future or to fall to my demise.
but BE WARNED!!!! My demise Means DESTRUCTION!!! to anyone who stands in my WAY!!! >.
you may like it or you may not decide wisely .got to make things interesting ;)

ill add a few replays just to give you a scare dont be frightend it only hurts alot MUWAahahahhah!!!!

ps.i like to tease heheh

P.p.s fl0w LEGENDS PROVAIL
Attached Files
WOWWWWWWW.rpl (61.2 KB, 5 views)
decapp in abd is to ez.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
DECAPPOGOD.rpl (41.4 KB, 5 views)
beat him up for viepr.rpl (89.9 KB, 5 views)
BOdied.rpl (58.2 KB, 4 views)
daaaamm.rpl (41.4 KB, 6 views)
Dzages raged out decap.rpl (30.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by InuYasha; Feb 8, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
where is the wushu replay?

so dissapointed after this interesting app..
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
where is the wushu replay?

so dissapointed after this interesting app..

the wushu i dont have this isint my pc its my moms my old pc had most of my replays but unfortunate i dont have it no moredue to me becomeing homeless sorry to let you down dude but life isint easy you know///

i made the best app i could possibly make but i do main abd im a aikido player but i am well rounded on all mods even wushu play with me some time bro

but once again the wushu replays yeah im sorry dude i wish i had a way to recover them but its been so long ago i dont think i can. but i will say that only leaves room to make new ones :> i dont mind kicking you're head off by all means be my guest muwahahaha!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOo i some how looked through discord and got me a Wushu REPLAy from a while back

when i was in Tank
take alook
Attached Files
wushu spar.rpl (27.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by InuYasha; Feb 8, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Application to join Fl0w
Hello Fl0w members! I am Pendragon. Yes like the legend, because i'm a damn geek.
My nickname in this game is many but usually "Dube" Because my username before Pendragon was RRDube420. I'm a 21 year old male born and living in Ontario, Canada... yes the land of the maple syrup and the moose bud.
I have a Custom Belt and I am working on the next belt as well because why not, right?
I was the leader of a bunch of small clans for the sake of playing with friends on my way through my toribash jouney.
I was in WAPOW and got a leader rank right when it died so I just left it. CL is why it died because some members left due to wanting to join other clans after winning the prizes. I was the Leader of Tank for god knows how long and also was the leader of Genjutsu, Uchiha, Flame, Spark and a couple others as well. Not trying to make you guys read forever so i'm not planning on giving you an entire backstory. (Sorry for dragging this on lads. I'll finish this up)
My reason for why I would like to join this clan is because I used to enjoy playing wushu with a lot of you back in 2017 or 2018 although the members have changed left and entered. I enjoy how friendly the members are and would like to get to know the people I don't know. To me a clan is like a toribash family and we should all look out for each other and the existence of the clan it self.
I'm not going to point out who I know in the clan because I feel like if I can't get into the clan on my own, then I probably don't deserve to be here in the first place. Anyways Thats all I got for you because i'm not going to keep you here all day. Heres some replays for you people. Made sure to have a few mods although I only played a tiny bit of wushu for the wushu replay for a tiny bit with Inu. Cheers. (I suck at naming replays) Don't make me namechange to Undertaker Kane!
Attached Files
wushu3.rpl (93.4 KB, 6 views)
Gang headspin.rpl (63.1 KB, 3 views)
spliut.rpl (46.9 KB, 2 views)
nincap.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
lmao.rpl (77.0 KB, 2 views)
sushi.rpl (391.5 KB, 3 views)
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.