Ranking
2bit is not in yet. he's to be watched for some time. Make sure that he "fits" to the clan. And I don't care about "nice" treatment, polite "let him in and treat him nice cause he's a human too" posts starrzz-like :P. I want the truth, damn it Roger, the truth! Even if that means he'll be sentenced to be beheaded in front of his loved ones! Damn it Roger, the truth...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I would like to join RelaxAll here are some videos of me.

click here below
Attached Files
brutalkill.rpl (71.3 KB, 7 views)
ninjathug.rpl (80.1 KB, 9 views)
toritard.rpl (71.6 KB, 9 views)
FreakyFlipz.rpl (57.1 KB, 8 views)
fastestdecap.rpl (88.1 KB, 10 views)
You didn't really follow the first post >.>
And we need MP replays, not just a bunch of madmans.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
This isnt the first time youve applied here, am i right? And if im right about that, then you obviously didnt read the first post.

Your madmans kind of sucked although i was entertained by the flips. Post some mp replays. and some better sp replays...
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
for the starters I don't like your avie. Checking your replays and posts nao.

-"ve been here for about 10 months. made about 65 posts.
-naming replay "suck this!!!!" damn you must be one of those "dumb dissers", who try to insult everybody just cause you won, without any carefully thought disses, but with fully dimwitted words such as "suck this", "(bleep) you" etc.
-your tori profile - every information about you - instead of at least being left blank is changed "(bleep) you"
- week ago you joined evil. 2 weeks ago - applied for TTF. now - here. dude gtfo.
(note: all the clans were butt-kissed at the point of applying for them)
- small idiotic posts. "lol" as your whole post?! please. grow yourself some brains... ;|
-over emoting in posts. posts consisted only of emotes. again - grow those (bleep)ing brains, would you?
-invading other clan's forums.
-ah you applied for hunters 2 weeks ago as well.
- you're done here.

Conclusion:
- you're not "evil". You're just a straight jackass. please proceed to the exit, as arrows indicate. if you at least are able to do that.
- this guy tries to look like an idiot. acts like an idiot. but please, let that not fool you - he really is an idiot. Good bye.

Sahammer: 1, randomjackass: 0

[that's how your dises should look like. amateur;)]

haha know thats what I like to see
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
he just got my black belt

and now i heard it was moved to 2nd dan black belt

ill just apply in the near future and we'll see.

youll hear from me soon k bai
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
he just got my black belt

and now i heard it was moved to 2nd dan black belt

ill just apply in the near future and we'll see.

youll hear from me soon k bai

whoever told you this, he was wrong. it's not about belts, but who you are, how do you behave and how do you play...
whoever told you this, he was wrong. it's not about belts, but who you are, how do you behave and how do you play...

lucky me

IF im cool and if you think i improved enough. But we'll see

as i said, im gonna go through my replays, use my singleplayer moves in multi and see if they're any good, and ill apply soon

kisses, thomas
I think you don't qualify for the time needed to belt up from brown to black. or blue from black? nevermind, but dude few months are waaaay too much. We need somebodys who play more, so really, if you don't want to change anything then you have no chances of getting in.
I think you don't qualify for the time needed to belt up from brown to black. or blue from black? nevermind, but dude few months are waaaay too much. We need somebodys who play more, so really, if you don't want to change anything then you have no chances of getting in.

oke,

if you feel that way, nothing i can do about it. I play tb about every day when i can. Im not entirely sure what you expect from ra members to do, play 3 hours every day? Anyway, i have school and other projects in my free time to do as well. So i dont think i can live up to your standards then, too bad.
Anyways, good luck with the clan then and ill still try to meet up with you guys, for fun
(and maybe ill try in the future, when i decide not to have a live and play tb all day)

love and kisses thomas