Toribash
Original Post
[S] A Dueler's Dream
This is one of the most amazing collaboration heads ever.
Artists: Pheature, Jebus, 13chillz
Last owner: Detailed
Size:512
Recolor: Why would you even want to? aka no
Price: 40k minimum
TC Only
If you want to see it ingame, please do ask.
Goes well with void and demon.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I would love if you could do 56487 to make me even, but if not, I'll wait for more offers
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:

What about 46k?

Going to cancel my offers for now, ill get back to you later depending on my tc amount
Last edited by Sneaky; Feb 13, 2015 at 06:12 AM.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok, I'm in no rush, but thanks for having interest