Ranking
Original Post
Nabi ClanBrawl [Sign Up Closed]
Well, I've been thinking, and decided that 1 or 2 clan tournaments per year really isn't enough, so I'm gonna do this.
Here's how it'll work.

Structure
If a clan wants to compete the Clan Leader needs to post/pm me with the list of his teammembers (max 5). Those people have to be listed in the clans roster and be in no other team.
You are only allowed to exchange people if one of the listed 5 leaves the clan/Toribash or can't be contacted anymore. So, if they just don't show up, that's too bad for you.
I'd ask you to choose them due to activity since I don't want to spend weeks without any matches happening. Therefore, any team who will get all their matches done in the set time will get a bonus.
So, for each match, it'll be a 3vs3 (2 subs/team which have not to be necessarily on the server).

The mode's gonna be Deltabox with some minor changes.
Settings

Matchtype

A host will watch your match.
Like in the Clan League each player from one team will fight each player from the other team
The player with the most wins advances.
If a draw happens each clan chooses a player and they will fight it off in a first to 3.
Structure

Prize
150k (can be split to 50k for the ones who played the most or 30k for each)
I will post if the prize will change. Could happen due to donations and stuff.

Rules:
  1. Bad Sportmanship will lead to disqualification.
  2. Common rules like don't spam/insult/beg apply
  3. If a team hasn't 3 members after the beginning theother team will get a defwin.

Matches
---
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: If we can get this done, fast I'll make more clan tournaments.
Last edited by NutHug; Oct 12, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I'm working on getting clan [elite] times. Then we'll work something out with [Alpha]. It'll be sometime this week.
actually we agreed to meet on last sunday, at 16 gmt.. but none of you showed up :/
What are you talking about? Me Hiding, and Damasta were all on at Sunday evening. Check our forums. NONE of you guys were on. We assumed we didn't tell you guys that it was Sunday and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Don't make stuff up.
after checking back with my clanmates about that, i have to admit i made a mistake with my previous post. i got a few things mixed up and resulted in all wrong post. sorry. no meeting was arranged, my bad.
Go find a time. Fast
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
when this will go on?
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka